more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Is Kaka Koming Home or what????

Started by Fernhurst, December 16, 2014, 08:30:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fernhurst

Still no announcement on the offal.  :028:  :028:
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

MJG

Quote from: Fernhurst on December 16, 2014, 08:30:23 AM
Doubt they will do that till Jan 1st when its the earliest a player can offically be recalled from a full season long loan.

westcliff white

Quote from: MJG on December 16, 2014, 08:50:01 AM
Quote from: Fernhurst on December 16, 2014, 08:30:23 AM
Doubt they will do that till Jan 1st when its the earliest a player can offically be recalled from a full season long loan.
Agree with you MJG that's my understanding too, he can come back but can't play till 1st Jan. Although that could be domestic loans, does the Danish season shut down for the festive period or has it finished completely? if it is done completely then technically the season loan is over, but not sure if the Danish league is run along the same time schedule as ours or not.
Every day is a Fulham day

Fernhurst

Thank Guys ...... That would explain it.

Where is our Motspur spy to report on who's training today?
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

colinwhite

Yes . It was in the swedish newspapers this morning .He has done ok in copenhagen ,not brilliant but ok.

Haynes

Fulham FC, via Alexander Kacaniklic notified F. C. Copenhagen, that they have decided to use an option in the lease and call him back to London club after four months in Copenhagen, when all the formalities are in place. - Fulham have informed me that they would like to have, I will be back to them, and I have a contract with them, so now I will do my best to help them back to the Premier League. I have had a really good time in Copenhagen and met some great teammates.

Wimbledon_White

Kaca returning; the epitomy of underwhelming.

TonyGilroy

Quote from: Wimbledon_White on December 16, 2014, 12:52:00 PM

I disagree.

At his best he can be very good. Fast, direct with an eye for goal. He's been inconsistent, can disappear in matches and can't put in a defensive shift but there's plenty for Kit to work with. It wouldn't take much of an improvement for him to become a considerable player and he's still young.

Wimbledon_White

Quote from: TonyGilroy on December 16, 2014, 12:58:47 PM
Quote from: Wimbledon_White on December 16, 2014, 12:52:00 PM

I disagree.

At his best he can be very good. Fast, direct with an eye for goal. He's been inconsistent, can disappear in matches and can't put in a defensive shift but there's plenty for Kit to work with. It wouldn't take much of an improvement for him to become a considerable player and he's still young.

Yeah, you kinda summed it up for me there Tony. 'Inconsistent, disappears in games, can't put in a defensive shift'.
I would add "is too lightweight and gets bullied off the ball, runs down blind alleys and doesn't compete any 50/50s (ie he is a bit of a wimp)" Sorry buddy, I just don't see any value in his return other than there is no transfer fee cos he is already ours.

TonyGilroy

The question surely is whether he can improve on what he has been and I think it's worth trying. There are positives as well as negatives.

Look at what Wayne Routledge has become compared to what he was with us. Wingers often improve as they add dimensions to their games whilst sometimes the young kids with pace who look like real prospects never develop. A lot depends on the coaches they work with.

gang

If Kit can do with him the same as he has with Hugo it would a good move.

Berserker

Was Kaca with out academy originally?
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

RaySmith

I think he could be a lot better in the Championship under Kit, than he was in the Prem.

Craven Mad

Quote from: Berserker on December 16, 2014, 05:32:48 PM

If my memory serves me correctly, Kaca came to us as part of the Konchesky to Liverpool deal, along with Lauri Dalla Valle.

shnlwswlkr

Technically I think he is leaving home, to come back to us.
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

Travers Barney

I'd rather he didn't personally.

If someone can remind me when he has ever beaten his full back and smashed over a telling cross for a forward to score there's a shot of green chartreuse in it for you.

Merry Christmas

coyw
We are the whites

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Craven Mad on December 16, 2014, 06:05:36 PM

If my memory serves me correctly, Kaca came to us as part of the Konchesky to Liverpool deal, along with Lauri Dalla Valle.

Yep spot on Craven ;)

I'm delighted Kaca is coming back, he was inconsistent and lightweight against Prem teams but there was something there. Has a decent end product and can run with the ball.

It's a very good option to have and hopefully we change the system now especially at home. It's a shame he can't play on Saturday or at least be on the bench
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

cmg

Quote from: Craven Mad on December 16, 2014, 06:05:36 PM

Yes. He was 18 when he came to us.

Funny how perceptions change. At the time it seemed like a bit of a coup for us. Two of Liverpool's top prospects (Della Valle was considered better at that time) and some money for a full-back who some didn't rate that highly anyway.
Not so clear-cut now - after a nightmare at Anfield, Konch is still a regular in the PL, playing well whenever I've sen him...and he's got hair. Della Valle is trying to resuscitate a seemingly lost career at Crewe and the jury is still out on Alex.

valdeingruo

Agree with all on the Lauri Dalla Valle and Kaca comments. The magical time period where Berbatov was scoring for us had a lot to do with Kaca (that and Reither) They seemed to have the telepathic connection Ive only seen in recent years that Dempsey, Dembele and Ruiz had together the year prior, then somehow Kaca changed his game and got sent on loan. Im happy he will be back with us now. The crucial thing for me is that he will have a few weeks to figure out what Kit wants from him before he will be allowed to play a match for us again. He can learn Kit's system, or brush up on it as they have worked together before, the weeks are key.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

EJL

One thing I've always thought about Kaca is that he finishes quite well if he gets a big chance.