watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

2000th post and counting

Started by dannyboi-ffc, December 17, 2014, 08:16:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannyboi-ffc

Now how do I celebrate this landmark? I didn't want to copy nose who recently did this so I thought what does dannyboi usually do in this situation without being an attention seeker???

Write a poem and irritate a few people instead  076.gif

I hope you like it, obviously not in corked hat's league but who is?....

I joined friends of Fulham earlier this year and it's been a roller coaster ride all the way,

I've encountered some good, some bad discussions but I wouldn't have had it any other way.

I've been silly and sometimes annoying,  going from poll crazy to nursery rhymes,

I have a good relationship with the mods who do a great job, although I get told off from time to time.

I'd like to thank most of you for making me feel welcome and for reliving all the low times (and the highs),

I paid tribute to my grandad who sadly passed away and your wonderful comments brought a tear to my eye.

Although I've never met any of you in person, I feel I've made some friends to share the black and white,

The ones that matter will know who I mean and to those who dislike me, I won't be accept that without a fight!

I'm a lot of things but I'm not a horrible person, I'm passionate because that's how I show I care,

So avoid me, disagree with me and have banter but don't brush me off, I think that's a tad unfair.

Logical Man has been absolutely brilliant, I invented the tipping league cup but I'd be useless without him,

I have a habit of inventing all these bright ideas, but in reality I never know where to begin.

I'll mention ruiz just for the sake of mentioning ruiz and state the obvious of what a great job kit has done,

We've got our Fulham back and if we stay strong together, I've got a feeling a new journey has just begun.

Once again a massive thank you to each and everyone of you, it's been a privilege and of that I have no doubt,

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to my fulham family, the name is dannyboi- 2000 not out
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Woolly Mammoth

I hope you are wearing a Red Suit and a White Beard on the 25th.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

BestOfBrede

"Now how do I celebrate this landmark?"

Stop posting!

:022:

BestOfBrede

nose

Seasons Greetings,
Liked the words you have used

RaySmith

xma2 xma2

xma1

Great stuff Danny.

..Kya.ffc..

Congrats on the 2k posts.  082.gif
Beers may have been involved in this post.

alfie

Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Walsh

Jesus, you've only been with us since May and you've done 2000 posts! that is some effort.

dannyboi-ffc

Woolly mate.... like every other year.  xma1 You make sure you leave a Mince pie out for dannyboi erm. ...I mean santa  :merry christmas:

Cheers nose, ray, alfie and kya.  xma2

Walshy sir, I was surprised myself that I've only been here since May. ... It feels like a lot longer. I followed fof for about two years before I decided to join, I only joined up because I wanted a voice lol. Maybe I speak too much now.......

I know a couple would love for me to shut up but 075.gif it isn't going to happen. So merry Christmas to the scrooge ' s of the world. I'm sure santa won't forget you next week, pm dannyboi what you want and I'll put in a good word for ya....... maybe ask for a sense of humour....it's never too late to share some love with dannyboi  :merry christmas:

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Burt

Congratulations Danny, keep 'em coming  :dft011:

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Burt on December 18, 2014, 09:55:12 PM
Congratulations Danny, keep 'em coming  :dft011:

Dont worry Burt!  Look over your shoulder, Dannyboi ' s just 13,000 or so posts behind you now!

Remember that advice you gave me all them months ago when I messaged you about my posting style? I'd like to think it improved the way I deal with things so thanks for that.  It's stopped me getting in too many arguments anyway lol.

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

aaronmcguigan

I like how you rhymed way with way!

Congrats on 2k!

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: aaronmcguigan on December 19, 2014, 01:51:25 PM
I like how you rhymed way with way!

Congrats on 2k!

Hahaha what a rookie mistake.  I didn't even realise that, good observation.

What a plonker dannyboi can be at times.....

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Baszab

isn't it quality not quantity ??!!

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Baszab on December 19, 2014, 02:30:35 PM
isn't it quality not quantity ??!!

Yes it is Baszab......... it's a good job I have both!

Merry Christmas you cheeky sod

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]