watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Yesterday's short highlights...

Started by LBNo11, December 21, 2014, 02:03:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBNo11

... :xmas bell: "Four cracking goals, three more points, two minute clip, and another win for Fulham FC"   xma2:-

Two Minutes: Sheffield Wednesday

:merry christmas:

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

callumc513

My lord the third goal looks better each time you see it.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Thank you LB
Crackers every one,  I  am very proud of our young lads
Diving my asssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss !!!!!!!!!!

Fernhurst

So proud of them .......
The last shot of the video shows 28 year McCormack surrounded by Cauley, Pat, Jack, Shaun and George Williams....... What a future if........ we didn't live in 2014.

Football futures decided by agents.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

ChesterTheTabby

It makes me smile to see such a bright, bright future ahead. In order to keep the lads we need to improve each game - show them that their future lies with us, to become legends and cult heroes rather than to fall into the shadows and mist of the likes of Liverpool, United, City, and Arsenal. You'll get paid more, but will you ever achieve the stature and legend status that you could with us? No, I don't think so. Loved seeing King Ross give Cauley the ball, that is pure class.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

filham

Oh, that third goal, just perfect , Chtristensen was magnificent and he is producing super form game after game.

Lets have no more talk about  being short of midfield talent, to buy a player better than Christensen would cost us more than we could afford.

Lighthouse

Good to see the last huddle when Woodrow makes the gesture of pointing to Ross to show his appreciation. Not often we have such good days lately, what a great time to enjoy it.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Big Martin Jol

Some nice touches from Hugo, it looks like he's playing with confidence. Brilliant run by LVC and lovely celebrations from Hutch and Woodrow.

Merry Christmas to us.
Scott Parker is the greatest living Englishman.