watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

A successful January

Started by JackyFulham90, December 21, 2014, 10:48:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackyFulham90

If Fulham kept key players such as McCormack, Rodallega & Christensen.
Extended Second Fofanas loan until the end of the season.
Kacaniklic & Tunnicliffe returning to the club to boost the squad.

Would that represent a successful January??

H4usuallysitting

And keep Ruiz......wouldn't mind also getting in on loan Messi and Ronaldo

@jolslover

Yeah I would be happy with that. Also keeping Ruiz
STH H3

FPT

I don't think we have any fear in losing anyone. For me, Ruiz can go if he wants to go - he's not a vital component to this football. We wouldn't sell Christensen, and no one could offer what it would take for us to accept an offer at this stage in his career.

I don't think that would be a successful January, I think we need one more quality income and I think I'd be happy with that. A wide player for us to consistently move to a 442 if need be is imperative for me.

Lighthouse

I don't trust Fulham yet. I still feel scared we will shoot ourselves in the foot and sell our best players and bring in a bunch of nobody cares.

Yep let's keep the players we have and if we lose players find replacements that are better.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Apprentice to the Maestro

I don't understand this need for a winger when we have Williams, Roberts, Kacaniklic and Mesca in our squad.

Yes, we have not used our wingers to great effect and none of the above have forced their way through to a regular place in the way of LVC but we need to decide if we are to play a formation with wingers and give our current wingers a decent run before we buy another.

PaulJ123

If someone say bid 3-5m for Ruiz then i'd snatch their hand off. I really think we'd be better off without him and get someone to suit our style more

MJG

No one will bid that for Ruiz with six months on his contract.
We either loan him out which in effect will be releasing him.
Sell him for probably about a million.
Keep him as things stand.
I'd rather move him on as there is no way he will be here after the summer. That way we can play someone in his role and get them ready for the push next season.

Big Martin Jol

I think we'll keep McCormack, LVC and Rodallega - they all look pretty happy, especially the latter.

I wouldn't mind getting rid of Ruiz. He's going to leave us in six months anyway, and his contribution is at best inconsistent. It would open the door for Chris David.
Scott Parker is the greatest living Englishman.