watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

TOOFIF

Started by Egham White, December 24, 2014, 09:49:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Egham White

Is there going to be one at the Brighton game or are the guys taking a break ? Anyone on here know please ?  :merry christmas:
Everybody hurts sometime

LBNo11

...David Lloyd tried to get issue 135 ready and available for the Sheffield Wednesday game but due to illness he was unable to get it ready in time - he's hoping to have it ready for early January, probably a bit late to have them printed in time for the B&HA FC game.

David posts on here so he will be able to advise us as to any progress...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

DLTOOFIF

Please define 'Taking a break' !!!

No new issue for the moment, sorry. As I've had a few other such enquiries I'll give that previous message that Ed refers to a 'bump'. Apologies to those who've already seen it.

Issue 135 is on the way, however. But will need to check fixture list and with the printers before fixing a date. Watch this space...

HAPPY CHRISTMAS.

Egham White

Cheers David. I went to the site and saw it was suspended so was just enquiring . Love reading it and as I can make the Brighton game was going to come to the Hammy End early to pick up a copy
Thanks for all your hard work in giving us some quality reading and a Merry Christmas to you
Everybody hurts sometime

SG

Quote from: Egham White on December 24, 2014, 01:37:33 PM
Cheers David. I went to the site and saw it was suspended so was just enquiring . Love reading it and as I can make the Brighton game was going to come to the Hammy End early to pick up a copy
Thanks for all your hard work in giving us some quality reading and a Merry Christmas to you

:plus one:

hovewhite

MERRY XMAS DAVE HOPE YOU ARE GETTING NEARER TO PUBLICATION AND SATURDAY LAUNCH WORKS FOR ME.