more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Merry Christmas to our Members at FOF

Started by Admin, December 24, 2014, 11:15:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

Dear Members,

From all of us at Friends of Fulham, we'd like to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I'd also like to say a personal thanks to everyone who has supported FOF over the years, and made us the Website we are today. Without you guys, we wouldn't have achieved the things we currently have.

I'd also like to say a special thanks to the other Mods who help out behind the scenes, without these guys and their dedicated hard work, the cogs wouldn't continue to turn, so a big thank you to WhiteJC, LBNo11, Logicalman, RidgeRider, Burt, Beserker and Deanothefulhamfan.

As we move into 2015, I hope it's a successful year both on and off the pitch for Fulham FC, our Members, and also Friends of Fulham.

:merry christmas:

Thank you and very Merry Christmas, the Admin team  xmascheer1

f321ffc

And a big thank you to you and all the mods. :merry christmas: and a :Happy New Year: 082.gif 049:gif
All i want for Christmas is 3 points  on Friday 082.gif
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Lighthouse

To Admin,the Mods and everyone who agrees to disagree. We all support the same side and it is an honour to have a place to put your feet up and relax.

Hope we have many more reasons to agree next year.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

e4b

PakistaniWhite

Merry Christmas to my FOF and Fulham Family :)

RaySmith

Happy Christmas Admin, and to all the mods, and thanks for all your hard work in keeping FOF going- as a brilliant place to discuss all things Fulham.

And Happy Christmas to all fellow members - here's hoping for more of the same stimulating(!!!) debate in 2015, and that we are able to cheer about a successful season for Fulham -COYW!

xma2 xmascheer1 xma2 xmascheer1 xma2 xmascheer1 xma2 xmascheer1 xma2 xmascheer1

BestOfBrede

Mods and Fulham fof fans...

And

:Happy New Year:

dannyboi-ffc

Merry Christmas Admin and all the mods. Thank you for the brilliant job you've done this year.

It's a privilege to be part of such a great forum with lots of great people who share my love for Fulham.  
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

KiwiWhite

From the most distant FoF Fan, and my family of Fulham fans now adding up to 7!  A very merry, peaceful and safe  Christmas to everyone. May the Admins continue their fine work and may the Club we all love continue the improvement we have all witnessed of late. COYWs!!!!!!!!!!

grandad

To all Fulham supporters whether they come on this forum or not.

And let´s have a

:Happy New Year:
Where there's a will there's a wife

Wingnut

I love this board, as someone who no longer lives in England. Many thanks to the mods and a Happy Christmas and New Year to all.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

jarv

As already stated, living abroad, FoF keeps me in touch with Fulham on a daily basis. I love the banter, Peabody's jokes, the wit and intelligence on here, particularly Mrs B.  xmascheer1

bog

:merry christmas: Without FOF where would us foffers be? Where could we rant off about the club that we love and care so much about? Thanks Admin for all the hard work and providing such an excellent site. For us Old Sod Army foot soldiers it is like an old public bar in downtown Stevenage Road. A place to reminisce.  049:gif 0001.jpeg  082.gif  065.gif COYW!!

092.gif

RidgeRider

Fernhurst

Warmest Christmas greetings to all the cogs that keep FOF going, a quite excellent site and life saver.
Merry Christmas to ALL my fellow FULHAM fans. You're all as potty me!

See you on the other side.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Mince n Tatties

:merry christmas:   :Happy New Year: to all on fof... 049:gif

LBNo11

....To all the members of this, and the FoF facebook site, wishing you all a very happy Christmas and a black & white new year.

We are all Fulham, we agree, we disagree, we fall out and have huffs, we have highs and lows, we share the happiness and the sadness the joy and the pain, the humour and the anger, we live with all this because we're passionate and all want the best for our club. We are family, we are Fulham and without you we don't exist.

Enjoy this holiday and the new year...

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

LBNo11

...and a special mention to MOR :, have a happy and healthy new year...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

MiltonBurrows

Merry Christmas!!

It's been a long year to say the least for us Fulham fans, but at least we seem to be ending it with a good run of form!

Always a pleasure to have a discussion with you lot and may it continue in 2015!

COYW!
"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

gerrys

From another expatriate,  thanks for the site and a very Merry Xmas to all.