more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Our Odds Today Are Very Tempting.....But

Started by Mince n Tatties, December 26, 2014, 08:46:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

Corals have us at 4/1 to win today, after the last two matches Im thinking
it could be a nice bet, and a few quid on the draw as a saver.
But I normally put the mockers on if I bet us so maybe best left alone.
Tempting though.....

Deanothefulhamfan

Big odds and understandably so.... I back Fulham and I back our opponents depending on how I feel. Made decent money for both way's so I have no superstition on that regard, although generally I am superstitious....

I think a draw is a better bet today, but honestly see us losing quite heavily.

Good luck if you go through with it.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Deanothefulhamfan on December 26, 2014, 09:11:33 AM
Big odds and understandably so.... I back Fulham and I back our opponents depending on how I feel. Made decent money for both way's so I have no superstition on that regard, although generally I am superstitious....

I think a draw is a better bet today, but honestly see us losing quite heavily.

Good luck
if you go through with it.

I think too many are over estimating Bournemouth.
They concede goals at home..Millwall drew 2-2 there the other week and
were unlucky not to win it..And I rate us above Millwall.

watfordwhite

I've had a flutter on both teams to score and end in a draw. Paddy Power 11/2. To be honest I would rather have the 3 points, but cant see it. COYW  049:gif

Deanothefulhamfan

The league doesn't lie Mince Almost half way into the season and they sit at the top of the pile.... They also steamrolled over Blackpool where we only picked up a point. If we win it will, be the best victory of the season imo.

They very well could steam roll us, as the good sides in this league seem to do.

PokerMatt

5.75 at bet365. I can't do it because I never bet on us, but for some reason I'm really confident.

Good runs are there to be ended.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

filham

Just consider our results against the top six teams:-
Watford  0-4
Derby     1-5
Boro        0-2
Brentford 0-2
Ipswich    1-2
Bournmouth ?-?

Keep your money in your pocket and just be satisfied with the joy that anything but a defeat will bring to us all .

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: filham on December 26, 2014, 01:02:40 PM
Watford  0-4
Derby     1-5
Boro        0-2
Brentford 0-2
Ipswich    1-2
Bournmouth ?-?

Keep your money in your pocket and just be satisfied with the joy that anything but a defeat will bring to us all .

Them results meaning nothing, different times todays game is what matters.
Coyw.

Jamie88

Just put £7 on LVC to score first, Fulham to win 2-1 - 350/1! Not bad odds all things considered..
£2600 would be a nice christmas present!

Skatzoffc

Quote from: Deanothefulhamfan on December 26, 2014, 10:50:07 AM
The league doesn't lie Mince Almost half way into the season and they sit at the top of the pile.... They also steamrolled over Blackpool where we only picked up a point. If we win it will, be the best victory of the season imo.

They very well could steam roll us, as the good sides in this league seem to do.

I agree about the steam roller Deano.
Tho to be fair we put 4 past the best defensive team in the league. They put 6 past the bottom of the table who are much worse now than when we met them.

1st goal all important today imo. If we get it we could get a result as we can hit them on the break. If they get it we way well get steam rollered.

COYW!
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

davew

Quote from: Jamie88 on December 26, 2014, 01:18:04 PM
Just put £7 on LVC to score first, Fulham to win 2-1 - 350/1! Not bad odds all things considered..
Happy Christmas anyway!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: davew on December 26, 2014, 03:51:36 PM
Quote from: Jamie88 on December 26, 2014, 01:18:04 PM
Happy Christmas anyway!

lol...

watfordwhite

filham

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on December 26, 2014, 01:12:54 PM
Watford  0-4
Derby     1-5
Boro        0-2
Brentford 0-2
Ipswich    1-2
Bournmouth ?-?

Coyw.

So we have now been clearly defeated by all of the top six clubs and we have to recognise that we are not up for a play off place this season. A mid table placing with further development of the team ready for next season must be our priority now, this will still be great achievement by Kit considering the mess we were in when he took over.

Logicalman

Quote from: filham on December 26, 2014, 05:01:41 PM
Watford  0-4
Derby     1-5
Boro        0-2
Brentford 0-2
Ipswich    1-2
Bournmouth ?-?

Coyw.

So we have now been clearly defeated by all of the top six clubs and we have to recognise that we are not up for a play off place this season. A mid table placing with further development of the team ready for next season must be our priority now, this will still be great achievement by Kit considering the mess we were in when he took over.

Cannot argue with that. Kit has made the best out of what was left when he took over. Any expectations other than a mid-table finish are maybe a little too optimistic I feel.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: Logicalman on December 26, 2014, 05:05:54 PM
Quote from: filham on December 26, 2014, 05:01:41 PM
Watford  0-4
Derby     1-5
Boro        0-2
Brentford 0-2
Ipswich    1-2
Bournmouth ?-?

Coyw.

Cannot argue with that. Kit has made the best out of what was left when he took over. Any expectations other than a mid-table finish are maybe a little too optimistic I feel.

I for one have been a major optimist since Kit took over, I have to be honest with myself though and realize exactly where we are rather than where I wish we were. Midtable finish, as long as we can tie down our young stars for next season, would be best for FFC in the long haul.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"