watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ok Khan - spend money now

Started by Bradstow, December 30, 2014, 03:14:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bradstow

I have kept quiet this season as I don't have the benefit of seeing our games (live premier games are all shown in Australia) but I have had enough. In 62 years as a supporter I have seldom been so depressed about our future. We have a manager who may be likeable but has little real experience. We have an owner who knows sod all about football and seldom sees a game. We have second rate players who have no fight and no pride in wearing the shirt. Losing at home to Brighton reminds me of when I saw us lose at home to Carlisle many years ago (late sixties I think). I remember saying to my father "How can we lose to them - all they've got is a railway station". Now we have lost to two clubs whose main boasts are candy floss and a pier.

If Khan hasn't got the bottle for the battle then sell the club to someone who has. Symons can stay as a coach but let's get a manager with experience.
Don't speak wisdom into the ears of fools.

ChesterTheTabby

Any more depressing than relegation from the prem, or games under Jol? Sincere question, you've been a supporter for far longwe than I.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Deanothefulhamfan

I actually disagree that Khan needs to spend money, Fulham are fortunate enough to have some very capable players that they can recall form their loan spells.

We could bring in an experienced defender on loan from the premier league, and maybe spend a little bit of money if we manage to sell David or Ruiz.

Mince n Tatties

I hope you didnt waste Money on Sherwood to Palace.