watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Happy New Year

Started by Egham White, December 31, 2014, 01:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Egham White

Off home in a couple of hours so just like to wish everyone a Happy, Healthy New Year  :Happy New Year:
If you see a large gentleman walking round Windsor Great Park tomorrow it may well be me  :Get Coat gif:
Everybody hurts sometime

Lighthouse

Yes, to young and old and near and far. To the FOF elite and the baton wielding Mods. To all who have a good wish for FFC.

:Happy New Year:
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

YankeeJim

You lot will be going to bed about the time I start to celebrate. The Dom is in the refer for midnight and I have a 12 pack of Fat Tire and some good friends to be with. God bless one and all.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

PokerMatt

Quote from: YankeeJim on December 31, 2014, 01:39:06 PM
You lot will be going to bed about the time I start to celebrate. The Dom is in the refer for midnight and I have a 12 pack of Fat Tire and some good friends to be with. God bless one and all.

Bed? Pfffft.

:Happy New Year: to all!
Follow me: @mattdjourno

The Equalizer

A very Happy Christmas to all of you!

If you see a massively pissed bald bloke traversing Lower Richmond Road tonight, it'll definitely be me.

:merry christmas:
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

K33NY

Happy New Year to everyone!! :)