more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Beattie

Started by bobby01, February 01, 2010, 03:34:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby01

Fulham made bid according to SSN
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

AlFayedsChequebook

Nooooo, this would be the definition of panic buy....

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

SSN says no more signings so if true this is'nt going to happen ;)

bobby01

Firm bid of £3m i have heard, could be conjecture though.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

White Noise

Their Chairman said we had made a bid - apparently.

Syd - did they say no more for Fulham now or no more for anyone?

bobby01

At the bottom of the club annoucement about the lad from Liverpool it says Fulham have concluded their transfer dealings?

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Quote from: White Noise on February 01, 2010, 03:50:46 PM
Their Chairman said we had made a bid - apparently.

Syd - did they say no more for Fulham now or no more for anyone?

No more from Fulham FC they said Mr Noise-not sure who they are quoting though ;)

bobby01

SSN banner still seems to think its on

bobby01

SSN says deal agreed between clubs but run out of time. 2nd window in a row what the hell is going on the window isn't only open for 5 minutes

The Badger

Run out of time? Very frustating when you consider the windows been open for over a month.

Lighthouse

Still an hourm to go so why couldn't they get it done. Blimey try being a book keeper with an hour to go before tax returns have to be in.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

bobby01

same thing happened with the polish lad although he seems to have gone off the radar

finnster01

BBC Reporting he is having a medical at Sunderland
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Jimpav

This isn't a great loss.

He is past his best and appears to be a bit of a loose cannon if the Christmas party gate rumours were to be believed.

TheDaddy

Fee was agreed but James dear boy couldn't agree personal terms belive he may have thought he was a superstar coming to Fulham !
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

HatterDon

evidently it was poor clock management on somebody's part. Beattie was unused today at Sunderland.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel