https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham Bid £6.3 Million for Matt Ritchie

Started by Mince n Tatties, January 07, 2015, 09:17:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: f321ffc on January 07, 2015, 06:00:37 PM
From a Bournemouth site, seems like one of their posters don`t like our F O F  site.  064.gif
http://www.bournemouth.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=67274&posts=15

Hillarious aint it, calling us rumour mongers.... 064.gif

Admin

It also seems that teams like Bournemouth, who are currently punching above their weight, have also become slightly deluded whilst basking in their glory. In some ways, I do agree with what they say, Matt Ritchie can go up with Bournemouth this season, but he'll have a torrid time whilst they get ripped apart every week. I'm sorry, but even though we're having a bad/poor season, and the Club is currently going through a transition, you seriously can't compare the two. Let's look at this realistically, we can offer double the wages, the pull of London, a better platform for Premiership football, and we're just simply a much bigger Club. The way they talk about "Seriously, Fulham??" is like they've forgotten we've just had 13 years in the top flight.   

Holders

The pull of living in London or the New Forest, it's a no-brainer! Apart from that I agree.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

epsomraver

Quote from: Admin on January 07, 2015, 08:20:29 PM
It also seems that teams like Bournemouth, who are currently punching above their weight, have also become slightly deluded whilst basking in their glory. In some ways, I do agree with what they say, Matt Ritchie can go up with Bournemouth this season, but he'll have a torrid time whilst they get ripped apart every week. I'm sorry, but even though we're having a bad/poor season, and the Club is currently going through a transition, you seriously can't compare the two. Let's look at this realistically, we can offer double the wages, the pull of London, a better platform for Premiership football, and we're just simply a much bigger Club. The way they talk about "Seriously, Fulham??" is like they've forgotten we've just had 13 years in the top flight.   

After our experience leaving the ground Scott I can assure you they have a lot of deluded fans who have forgotten our 13 years in the top flight, if they go up it will be the end of their club, they have a tiny ground, cannot cope with a 10 k gate at present so would have to move and spend millions to have 1 year in the prem because that is all they would get.Don't see them even going up this season as teams who have played them once will know what to expect next time around, we countered them very well in the second half but the early goal was the difference

PaulJ123

Quote from: cmg on January 07, 2015, 02:47:51 PM
Quote from: Deanothefulhamfan on January 07, 2015, 02:33:36 PM

Am I right in saying Mr Passley is playing right wing for Shrewsbury? He seemed to play there in the last game

He seems to be shown as RM (which I believe is sometimes referred to as right wing in modern parlance) or, more likely as RWB. I believe they played Grimmer like this, too.

As you know Passley has most of the credentials necessary for a winger. I've seen him play there to good effect a couple of times.

He played RWB and by many accounts wasn't very good. They rated Grimmer a lot lot lot higher than Passley

Jims Dentist

See that Bournmouth have made a £2 bid for Demacia Grey at Brum. Have really rated him and some of the prem clubs have been linked. Feel that if he does not lose focus  is a top winger/forward in the future.
Although he is mostly left sided, are Bournemouth already covering Ritchie, or more likely picking up a gem while they can.

Admin

Just signed a new 3.5 year deal with Bournemouth.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Admin on January 10, 2015, 12:58:29 PM
Just signed a new 3.5 year deal with Bournemouth.

Thats one rumour out the way then..lol
The Daily Mail or whoever will have their thinking caps on again then today.
And Billy bob86....

DevonFFC

Get work by Ritchie's agent there to get the deal he was after

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whitesideup

Quote from: epsomraver on January 07, 2015, 08:28:29 PM

After our experience leaving the ground Scott I can assure you they have a lot of deluded fans who have forgotten our 13 years in the top flight, if they go up it will be the end of their club, they have a tiny ground, cannot cope with a 10 k gate at present so would have to move and spend millions to have 1 year in the prem because that is all they would get.Don't see them even going up this season as teams who have played them once will know what to expect next time around, we countered them very well in the second half but the early goal was the difference
The early goal was not the only difference. Bournemouth missed about half a dozen really good opportunities...we had one all game. Bournemouth had extended spells, including parts of the second half, when they looked considerably better than us. We had a decent 10 minute spell after Marcus saved the penalty. But even in possession, we created next to nothing in the final third...and we were (with good fortune) 1-0 down.  If we had lost 4 or 5-0 we could not have had complaints. From where I was sitting,we were mullered by a much better team.   

OdecaMynoT

Why would Ritchie, in his right mind, want to move from a high flying team with serious promotion prospects,to a club with  relegation issues?

Makes zero sense.
D'er idee thic s'portin' Farlhum domajis d'er bloin iz two my moind obsquired.