watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham Bid £6.3 Million for Matt Ritchie

Started by Mince n Tatties, January 07, 2015, 09:17:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

It has to be true its on The Football League Rumours Page.
Billybob86 I wonder if he posts on here under different name, he must lie awake all
night thinking these up.I know there are rumours regarding Ritchie but the guy
is Hillarious with what he puts on that page all the time.. 064.gif

Mince n Tatties

Mind you I do hope he has got this one spot on..

Deanothefulhamfan

I like the player but for 6.3 Million, it seems a bit steep. I am sure there are better options out there for this sort of money.

Ritchie would be a fantastic signing, but the chances of him joining are slim to none.....

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Deanothefulhamfan on January 07, 2015, 09:20:49 AM
I like the player but for 6.3 Million, it seems a bit steep. I am sure there are better options out there for this sort of money.

Ritchie would be a fantastic signing, but the chances of him joining are slim to none.....

Saying that the bookmakers have opened a book on it.Bet Victor.
Fulham 2/1 fav as his next club..12/1 the rest..

MJG

Lot of money for a player whos only experience of the championship prior to this season was 5 games back in 2010-11. I cant see us spending that kind of figure at all this january(unless we sell someone for a decent fee), let alone on one player.

Rupert

I believe that any such fee would likely be loaded with clauses, so a total of £6million plus would rely on us getting back to the Premiership and the player making it into the national squad, that type of thing.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: MJG on January 07, 2015, 09:26:24 AM

Lot of money for a player whos only experience of the championship prior to this season was 5 games back in 2010-11. I cant see us spending that kind of figure at all this january(unless we sell someone for a decent fee), let alone on one player.

Im sure that must have been the first figure that came into Billybobs
head when he was dreaming it up..
It is strange that Bet Victor has opened a book on it though.Agree about
price £3.5 would be about limit.

Mince n Tatties

Hull have just said Harry  Maguire can go out on loan to
a Championship side...

Northern Cottager

Rupert

Quote from: Northern Cottager on January 07, 2015, 12:34:19 PM
Where's the normal rumour thread?!

We hijacked it.  075.gif

However, if you have any views on the charms of Angelina Jolie or Julia Roberts, please feel free to revive it.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Rupert on January 07, 2015, 12:54:10 PM
Quote from: Northern Cottager on January 07, 2015, 12:34:19 PM
Where's the normal rumour thread?!

We hijacked it.  075.gif

However, if you have any views on the charms of Angelina Jolie or Julia Roberts, please feel free to revive it.

Please no more about them two uglies..... :hook:

@jolslover

Good player but not at that price, Would be better available for less
STH H3

Nick Bateman

I think one of the brightest talents in England is ASHLEY BARNES of Burnley.  While the media becomes obsessed with writing about the "washed up" Steven Gerrard, Barnes escapes any attention yet he would be one of my first names picking an England team.

The days when Fulham could cherry pick players from Burnley are long gone and even a huge financial incentive would not be able to pry him from the Premiership to our league, but if they fail to survive we should keep an eye out for a quality individual.
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

Beamer

Oi Mince that's my ex your talking about and she may not look quite her best as she is still getting over our break up.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Beamer on January 07, 2015, 02:08:22 PM
Oi Mince that's my ex your talking about and she may not look quite her best as she is still getting over our break up.

lol...

Deanothefulhamfan

Barnes is a great little player, and should Burnley go down I fully expect him to be snapped up, IF however they go down and nobody picks him up, we could use our powers to lure him away then....

Another winger is pretty key for next season, although we could get away with it this season in LVC or Tunni.....and Kaca on the other side.

Am I right in saying Mr Passley is playing right wing for Shrewsbury? He seemed to play there in the last game

cmg

Quote from: Deanothefulhamfan on January 07, 2015, 02:33:36 PM

Am I right in saying Mr Passley is playing right wing for Shrewsbury? He seemed to play there in the last game

He seems to be shown as RM (which I believe is sometimes referred to as right wing in modern parlance) or, more likely as RWB. I believe they played Grimmer like this, too.

As you know Passley has most of the credentials necessary for a winger. I've seen him play there to good effect a couple of times.

TheDaddy

Let me do the negotiation's brought Ritchie for 4.4 million on FM15 few weeks ago  fp.gif
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

f321ffc

Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Logicalman

Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.