watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Boys are back in Training

Started by BestOfBrede, July 06, 2010, 01:11:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BestOfBrede

The piccies on the Offal - Not 1 of them smiling let alone 'aving a larf!!
Read into that what you will !! :032:

JBH

Quote from: BestOfBrede on July 06, 2010, 01:11:50 PM
The piccies on the Offal - Not 1 of them smiling let alone 'aving a larf!!
Read into that what you will !! :032:

It looks like they have just had 5 weeks off and now have to get back into the routine of heavy pre-season training in temperatures in the 70's, which I can assure you is no fun at all!!

I bet they would die for a  :beer: right about now!!

BestOfBrede

I hope you're right, but I would have thought (I seem to remember last seasons pics) that being young(?) lads and not seeing each for a while, they would have been having little jokes, digs etc like normal peeps?
I just hope all is well within the camp!

ScalleysDad

At the moment I'll settle for the fact that the club camera is held by a chump. Even the photographs in Fultime magazine are usually somewhat lacking.

Saying that though I wonder if they are all thinking "Who's the mole, who's gonna stay.............. I wish I had'nt discovered pie !

RidgeRider

little strange seeing Kamara in the photos.

cebu

I noticed Zamora in some of the photos. Does anyone know for sure whether he had any kind of surgery during the summer?

Tom

Great to see the boys back in training and the usual faces except for Clint which im sure has been given the next couple weeks off to rest after the WC.
Fulham for life!

timmyg

"Not everybody's the perfect person in the world. I mean everyone kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me, whatever." -- Terrelle Pryor, on Michael Vick