more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

This will divide opinion... (Ruiz)

Started by CottagersOnTour, January 09, 2015, 03:17:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CottagersOnTour

nose

time to move him on. Make some money while we can.
He just does not do enough in any game.

Berserker

Yes love him and think he is underated. Activate contract ext then we have more flexibilty to when we sell him
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

MJG

Quote from: Berserker on January 09, 2015, 03:24:13 PM
Yes love him and think he is underated. Activate contract ext then we have more flexibilty to when we sell him
Or stuck with a player who does not want to be here?

BestOfBrede

Quote from: Berserker on January 09, 2015, 03:24:13 PM
:plus one:

snarks

Regardless of where he wants to be, I'd rather Fulham got a fee for him than let him walk for nothing.

CottagersOnTour

Quote from: snarks on January 09, 2015, 03:32:33 PM
Regardless of where he wants to be, I'd rather Fulham got a fee for him than let him walk for nothing.

Then it's really a choice between selling him now, or extending and selling him during the summer!

Don't think we should let him go before the summer personally, we won't have a replacement that's anywhere near his quality lined up, which means extending his contract for another year.....

Depends on the fee though I guess!

PaulJ123

Sell him, stop thinking we have to play him every week and get rid of the narrow diamond

Apprentice to the Maestro

That's very good news about the extension. It means we should get a reasonable amount of money for him.

He has some wonderful skills but it is not working out as either he or we might have hoped for so we should part amicably.

JackyFulham90

I think we should sell him personally but I won't be devastated to see him given another year deal.
He is a quality player not suited to the English game

PokerMatt

Two positives for me.

1) He's a great player who was a big part of our recent excellent run, so keeping our best players is a plus.

2) If there is interest, we could at least get some money back were we to sell him. If no-one wants to cough up then oh well, we've got a good player for another year.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

ScalleysDad

Rock and hard place, catch 22, swings and roundabouts and others. He has hardly set the league on fire and I doubt the queue of potential suitors goes far round the block. We have the top teams to play along with the occasional physical battering thrown in and of course those games where we ought to be edging it. Frankly I cannot see a scenario when he can put a string of performances together that boost his cv to anywhere near the reputed 10 million so for me its a case if anybody turns up with a contract and cash we take it. We are trying to cater for five players all requiring a style of play that we cannot deliver. Our formation seems to resemble a six figure sum at times, 4.1.2.1.1.1 and even 4.3.3 accommodating the likes of Ruiz does not seem to work for half the team. If needs must 4.4.2 will do for me and we can experiment when we have secured twelfth spot.
It would that F word wouldn't it if Ruiz is gone by 31st January and Fotheringham is still with us. 

Mince n Tatties

£45,000 a week for doing nothing..... :hook:

@jolslover

Give him another year if we can afford it, On his day a great player and we are noticeably worse without him
STH H3

colinwhite

Look it really doesn't matter what we think ,because none of us are going to make the decision . The interesting thing is what Kit is going to decide or be able to resolve .
Whatever decision is made , Lets ALL get behind it and stop letting this be a  reason for division amongst our supporters !!!!!

Thamesbank

Ill be gutted if he leaves, we look dreadful without him

Deanothefulhamfan

Many say he does nothing, yet when he is out of the team we stop creating chances.

For me his touch and quality allow him to drag other players out of the game, and whilst he is not scoring a lot or creating chances, him being on the pitch,makes space for others.

I would like Woodrow or Hyndman to play in his role, if he went..... But not 100% sure I want him to leave.... Probably 70/30 in favour of him staying

Riverside

I would like him to stay

We were scoring goals

But then without him we looked as though we could never score against Brighton and Wolves . True also against Bournemouth but I think they were simply to better team. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris M

Got to keep him. We can't win/score without him.

nose

Quote from: Deanothefulhamfan on January 09, 2015, 05:53:40 PM
Many say he does nothing, yet when he is out of the team we stop creating chances.

For me his touch and quality allow him to drag other players out of the game, and whilst he is not scoring a lot or creating chances, him being on the pitch,makes space for others.

I would like Woodrow or Hyndman to play in his role, if he went..... But not 100% sure I want him to leave.... Probably 70/30 in favour of him staying

not according to kit or the stats... apparently we made loads of chance but we just failed to take them... i should also point out he and LVC have been out at the same time and LVC actually does make a difference