Started by bucksfulham, January 09, 2015, 09:43:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berserker

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

BestOfBrede

MJG

Just have to get used to this type of thing. They are all highly rated youngsters and will get linked.
All we can hope is that the discussions going on with them all about extending and improving contracts goes well.

What we cannot do is blame the club for these links,  it's out of their hands even if say none of them are for sale.

PaulJ123

Wish we used him instead of Fofana, but agreed, this will happen a lot with the amount of promising youngsters on our books (not a bad thing I suppose)

J.Perkins

Quote from: PaulJ123 on January 09, 2015, 10:28:26 PM
Wish we used him instead of Fofana, but agreed, this will happen a lot with the amount of promising youngsters on our books (not a bad thing I suppose)

We did, it didn't go well.

Max Headroom

Fofana is a completely different sort of player. Hyndman is a Parker replacement. His time is next year. He also isn't ready for the bundasliga

PaulJ123

Quote from: J.Perkins on January 09, 2015, 10:34:26 PM

Needs to start over an extended period of time

Berserker

Quote from: BestOfBrede on January 09, 2015, 10:16:37 PM
Quote from: Berserker on January 09, 2015, 09:57:25 PMBye bye
What on earth does that mean! Are you happy if true?
No very unhappy if true. I meant if they put in a good bid we will not be able to keep him

- Martin Luther King Jr.

EJL

Yeah, one game. He was one of the few plus sides of our dismal start to the season, so it's hardly fair to have a go at the guy after coming back into the starting XI following a spell of being out of favour.

Forever Fulham

That's a damn rugged league to throw a promising youngster into!  He should stay.

CincyFulham1

This article doesn't say anything we didn't already know.  We have a lot of talented youngsters and clubs all around Europe are going to be keeping an eye on them.  I'll start to worry when a club actually puts  some money on the table.

J.Perkins

Quote from: EJL on January 09, 2015, 11:05:48 PM

Yeah, one game. He was one of the few plus sides of our dismal start to the season, so it's hardly fair to have a go at the guy after coming back into the starting XI following a spell of being out of favour.

As it has been stated, he is Parker's replacement, not his partner. 

Berserker

Well I think Parker is running out of steam now

- Martin Luther King Jr.

colinwhite

Hyndman is a decent talented player ,but 4 or 5 years away from being atop  player in that position . His passing is superb as is his first touch and resolution of tight situations , but he lacks experience ,decision making and  an offensive contribution , If he had been 30 now not many people would rate him . He needs time and Fulham is probably the perfect club for him to develop at . He can replace Parker for one game here and there ,but  not over a longer period , why?.....Because he is an eighteen year old kid (and we don't  know for sure that he will get any better than he is now )