watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

cardiff predictions

Started by fulhamben, January 10, 2015, 10:32:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

with no lvc today, i cant see anything other than a 4 0 loss. hope we win, but i can just see the same tactics and personnel from the wolves game again
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

colinwhite

1-1 . If Ruiz starts I would say that means he is staying at the club and Tunnicliffe will replace Lvc .

PokerMatt

I think we'll be thumped with a resurgent, blue Cardiff crowd helping them to get at us from minute one.

We all know what happens when teams get at us.

Good morning everybody. I must have got up on the wrong side of bed.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

colinwhite

Matt go and get yourself a cuppa and calm down pal !

Berserker

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

PokerMatt

Quote from: colinwhite on January 10, 2015, 10:37:52 AM
Matt go and get yourself a cuppa and calm down pal !
I'm going, I'm going.

Berserker

I don't expect to win anymore, probably as we haven't much for the last couple of years. I go to matches just to be supportive whatever the result. Just like to be part of the Fulham family. Like being on the train today with the other Fulham fans, suppose that's why I like away matches better than home, I think we are more a family at away matches
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Fulham76

I'm expecting a home win, and a pretty comfortable one as well.

3-1 or 4-1 to Cardiff.

PokerMatt

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on January 10, 2015, 10:52:36 AM
Quote from: PokerMatt on January 10, 2015, 10:35:06 AM
I think we'll be thumped with a resurgent, blue Cardiff crowd helping them to get at us from minute one.

We all know what happens when teams get at us.

Good morning everybody. I must have got up on the wrong side of bed.

No you have not got up on the wrong side of the bed, you just have not got up yet. But I share your concern, that is why we must hit them hard from the start, put them on the back foot without losing our shape, play at our tempo and be the governors, which is something under our present Manager we don't do enough of. The first 15 minutes will be important. 
I agree. It's been a concern for I can't even remember how long that we crumble in the face of high pressing and aggression. Cardiff are more of a footballing team, so maybe we have a chance if we don't get overrun early. No lvc is a huge blow though.

The Old Count

2 - 0 to the mighty whites. 

Nurse!  My medication please.

Fulham Tup North

I fancy another clean sheet for the Whites, and so will go for a 0-3 Fulham win :)
Now, where is my medicine?
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Mince n Tatties

Cardiff expecting sell out crowd to welcome back the Blue Shirts.
When things get blown up and excitable 9 times out of 10 it goes
pear shaped...It will for them today Super Fulham to win it 2-1, Ross to haunt
his old club... 049:gif

Beamer

Good as his play has been this season if we are totally reliant on having LVC available in order to avoid getting beaten then things are far worse than I ever imagined (or believe). If we do lose today it will not be because LVC is not playing but something far deeper about our tactics/ability/squad/mentality etc.
In the same way that if we win today we are not a better team without LVC either.