watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Streams now that Wiziwig has shut down.

Started by Rambler, January 10, 2015, 10:47:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rambler

Now that wiziwig has shut itself down does anyone have any idea how we may be able to find streams for fulham?
I know cricfree was a safe bet when we were in the premier league but finding streams for the championship seems to be a whole other kettle of fish.

Logicalman

Quote from: Rambler on January 10, 2015, 10:47:50 AM
Now that wiziwig has shut itself down does anyone have any idea how we may be able to find streams for fulham?
I know cricfree was a safe bet when we were in the premier league but finding streams for the championship seems to be a whole other kettle of fish.

Does JustinTV carry any of them?

The biggest issue is that the vast majority of such streams are simply re-directed broadcasts of TV/Cable stations, and so it often needs to be actually being shown someplace before a stream is available.

I keep looking to beIN sports (as they are part of my subscription) to see if they are showing it in their online  'Connect' channels or not as well.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

PokerMatt

Quite often we get streams when unibet stream the game. Much like how we can watch feeds from foreign leagues on bet365 but not UK.

I recently downloaded XBMC player and the add-on sportsdevil, which seems to show a lot of streams. But not really tested it yet and I have no idea what it's like for championship games.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Jamie88

I usually find that wiziwig was just as good as many other sites. When a stream is available, it tends to be available across all of the sites.

I used to use either firstrowsports or goatd

PokerMatt

grandad

The trouble with streams is that they are potential havens for viruses. I have never trusted any of them.
Where there's a will there's a wife

PokerMatt

Quote from: grandad on January 10, 2015, 12:01:14 PM
The trouble with streams is that they are potential havens for viruses. I have never trusted any of them.

I have a mac, so that eliminates such problems. But I know it's a bit of a minefield on a PC. They're usually ok as long as you don't download anything the site says you require.

K33NY

Quote from: Rambler on January 10, 2015, 10:47:50 AM

There are several websites that offers streams, Wiziwig isnt the only holder of the streams and on wiziwig I think they allso mentioned a website you can use :) allso you have atdhe.eu :) but if there will be streams is less likely, there wasnt any Fulham streams for over a month now...

Jamie88

Quote from: grandad on January 10, 2015, 12:01:14 PM

The trick is to never click on the 'obvious' X's and wait for the tiny ones to appear. Also never believe it when you get a message saying you need to download flashplayer or something similar, just wait and a tiny X appears somewhere on screen

Rambler

Walsh

anyone found a stream  for us yet?  I'm out atm but will be back at 5  to 3.

K33NY

Quote from: Walsh on January 10, 2015, 02:36:17 PM
anyone found a stream  for us yet?  I'm out atm but will be back at 5  to 3.

havent found a single one :( it seems like its gone forever :(