News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Have we really got the right manager? Fofana/Dembele?

Started by Robbie, January 10, 2015, 04:39:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robbie

Fofana has been a Dempsey-type disaster from last season - we are effectively down to 10 men. Dembele is simply not ready.

We can all see this but Kit cannot.

I am still a backer BUT it is wearing thin.

Mince n Tatties

robert

Bill2

He has the window to turn things around, but had better act quick.

fulhamben

if i were khan, i would be assembling a 10 man panel as we speak. kit doesnt even seem to try to change things. if kit doesnt use the best players from today in his next squad then i would have lost all hope of him keeping us up
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

madffc

gang

Nothing wrong with us winkers, I can't understand how either Dembele or Fofana get on the pitch.

Bassey the warrior

Transfer window will be the making or breaking of him. Need to change style of play for a start. Right now it's all too reminiscent of the Jol period.

J.Perkins

I don't think Symons has any idea how to fix it. Lack of experience is now worrying. You have to score to get results, and we aren't. No width, and when we do play wide players, its Fofana.

Lighthouse

I keep on wandering what wonderful miracle a new manager can make with this team. We need to wait until February until we know if Symons can change things around. He started well taking over from Felix. It is a near miracle this poor squad has managed to dig themselves out the hole Felix left us in.

We simply don't have the players. Yet.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Chesh

I'd say give him a chance, but all that stand up for 'the Kit Symons' cringefest is now looking a bit premature (as it always did for me, hence no inclination to rise for it just because we beat Bolton 4-0 when they were sitting ducks).

Don't understand the RM positioning, and would like an explanation for that, but would Sarah Brookes have the wherewithal to ask such a relevant question?

The whole setting up ofthe team seems too negative, but on the other hand, the squad is very weak (especially the back 4).
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

Max Headroom

Fofana was quite good second half v wolves but his first touch just isn't good enough...... If LVC was fit he wouldn't have been playing.

fulhamben

Quote from: Max Headroom on January 10, 2015, 05:13:45 PM
Fofana was quite good second half v wolves but his first touch just isn't good enough...... If LVC was fit he wouldn't have been playing.
doubt it, lvc would probably have played instead of tunni.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

One Martin Thomas

Quote from: Lighthouse on January 10, 2015, 05:11:28 PM
I keep on wandering what wonderful miracle a new manager can make with this team. We need to wait until February until we know if Symons can change things around. He started well taking over from Felix. It is a near miracle this poor squad has managed to dig themselves out the hole Felix left us in.

I don't think the squad is that bad and the players should be doing better !  Is our squad worse off than Birmingham City ?  Not a chance.

Robert = harsh comment !

robert

Yes,agreed Mr.Lighthouse but how long must we suffer for?Those who stick with us through good or ill are true fans sorely tested!!

hovewhite

everyone knew kit was inexperienced at this level and he  still has an awful lot to learn whilst blooding the kids who are not used to this level,think this would have been a hell of a rebuilding job for an expierenced manager
and maintain our championship place this season,but we have to support him.Wether khan will or not is the question as he seems to get twitchy at any downturn in our fortunes.

BestOfBrede

Quote from: Lighthouse on January 10, 2015, 05:11:28 PM

We do - but they are all out on loan or playing under 21s!

robert

Sorry for earlier comment,apologies were sent as all Fulham supporters are entitled to their personal opinions so apologies to any I may have offended in my sorrow over this display from us.