watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Pathetic, absolutely pathetic

Started by J.Perkins, January 10, 2015, 04:56:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J.Perkins

Symons on very thin ice, he needs to sort it out. Honeymoon period is over. You are not indispensable.

robert

Yes,this was a new low.Not sure that another change of manager is as needful as changing the team!!!

GrahamG

So, I suppose the playoffs are out of the question....

One Martin Thomas

Only have to look at Birmingham City and what their manager has continued to do, to realise Kit is becoming under pressure.  This next few games will need to see changes in creativity !

Matt Smith scored more goals in one game last week then whole Fulham team have managed shots on target in four games !  All be it in a lesser league.  He may not be the answer, but Fulham still have enough riches in that squad to do better !

COYW and COK (come on kit).  Buy a couple and sort them all out !

filham

Quote from: GrahamG on January 10, 2015, 05:05:30 PM
As is a cup run, just a relegation battle perhaps but if the goal drought continues it will be more like a relegation submission.

Fulham76

SouthfieldWhite

Quote from: J.Perkins on January 10, 2015, 04:56:34 PM
Symons on very thin ice, he needs to sort it out. Honeymoon period is over. You are not indispensable.

He's not had a chance to bring in his players yet, once he has , then he can be judged better.

Was you in Cardiff today, like to ghetto know people's thoughts who were there?

snarks

I was there, now on a train home it's running 25 minutes late, it sums up my day and if Fulham were still playing they'd still have the ball and not score

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on January 10, 2015, 07:51:11 PM
Quote from: GrahamG on January 10, 2015, 05:05:30 PM

Not yet, but I will be honest and say it's dwindling as each game goes by, Cardiff had not won for at least 5 games, how come they decide to win against Fulham, how many times have we lost away against teams who play us and end their losing run against Fulham, it's bizzare and very worrying.

I was all for the idea of playoffs, but unless we go unbeaten in 10 with 8 wins and 2 draws are some miraculous, yes they are out of the question. We'd do well to finish midtable
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

cookieg

Quote from: SouthfieldWhite on January 10, 2015, 05:43:06 PM
Quote from: J.Perkins on January 10, 2015, 04:56:34 PM

He's not had a chance to bring in his players yet, once he has , then he can be judged better.

Was you in Cardiff today, like to ghetto know people's thoughts who were there?

Weren't the U21s his team? If he is playing these players surely he knows how good they are and what they can bring to the first team. Or is it a case of players who look good at U21 level really do not have the technical ability to step up to the first team. If this is the case then it really is back to square one and is Kit the man to do this?

Domino1879

I'm afraid Kit is rapidly learning that games in the Championship are not the same as U21.  He's beginning to look and sound a tad desperate......and if he isn't then he should be.  I wonder whether the committee of 5 are beginning to regret their choice?

Here's a question to ask yourself........Do you really see Kit Symons getting us back to the Premiership and keeping us there?

Jims Dentist

Trouble is all the managers with champ experience that were around when he was appointed, have now all been snapped up by our rivals.
Well played the gang of five.
Our board are not football men.

dannyboi-ffc

Let's take a deep breathe and not slate the panel just yet. I'm beginning to doubt him myself but at the time we were flying and it seemed the perfect fit. The panel would've been slated for appointing someone like Hughton over kit after beating Charlton so convincingly.  So let's see what January brings and go from there.

Tunnicliffe and Kaca will improve the side but only if kit realises his system is a poor one. Everyone has sussed out how predictable we are and I hope he decides to go with more width.

Big month ahead and Cardiff was awful but the last thing we need is to put pressure on khan for another managerial change. The circus left town in October so let's not call it back just yet
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

davew

I think we need a new panel of 11 to select a new panel of 5 and so on!! Where are we at the moment, oh yes trying to break FM's dream run of 1 point at the start of the season, we are well on our way.....COYW......NOT!!!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Burt

The panel can't win...

At the time there was much praise behind the idea, and now we are encountering our first run of poor form under Kit then of course, it was actually a daft idea...

Kit needs time, as do the young ones in our team. He's still finding his feet in a situation he inherited so he needs to make his mark and we need to be patient.

Haven't we had enough managers recently?

fulhamben

Quote from: Burt on January 11, 2015, 10:05:35 PM
The panel can't win...

At the time there was much praise behind the idea, and now we are encountering our first run of poor form under Kit then of course, it was actually a daft idea...

Kit needs time, as do the young ones in our team. He's still finding his feet in a situation he inherited so he needs to make his mark and we need to be patient.

weve certainly had enough crap performances to last a life time
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Twig

Quote from: Burt on January 11, 2015, 10:05:35 PM
The panel can't win...

Knee jerk reactions and fans who would chop and change mangers every time we have a poor run.  Sorry but whilst I don't like our current form or the way we are set up, we have made our choice of manager and now he has to be given time and the chance to make some signings.

GrumpyWhite

Only my second match of the season (and probably my last as I live in Cornwall) - pathetic is the word.

My first view of Grimmer, Tunnicliff, Hutchinson (should have had a straight red) the guy from Man City - do not see what they bring to the team.

Parker and Hugo are past it, Cauley not good enough.

Apart from that everything is OK

COYW !

Andy S

It is a difficult job being a Manager and Kit is learning just as the players are. There is no possibility of getting in to the play-offs this season so we need to make small changes to start winning again. there is a lot of truth in the saying that you learn more from the games you lose than from the games you win. I think next season is the earliest that we can hope for promotion and a good job as well. Kit and the team would be way out of their depth in a higher league. We need to start building now

filham

Quote from: Andy S on January 12, 2015, 10:50:16 AM
It is a difficult job being a Manager and Kit is learning just as the players are. There is no possibility of getting in to the play-offs this season so we need to make small changes to start winning again. there is a lot of truth in the saying that you learn more from the games you lose than from the games you win. I think next season is the earliest that we can hope for promotion and a good job as well. Kit and the team would be way out of their depth in a higher league. We need to start building now

I agree with you, the rest of the season has to be about team development in order to have a squad for next season that is good enough to make a promotion challenge.
However at the same time we have to collect a few points along the way in order to keep in a safe position and to create the right atmosphere in which the youngsters can develop.

Four games without a goal is dismal , the same result on Tuesday and the pressure on Kit will increase even further, the team is not developing at the moment, it is struggling desperately.