News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

We are definitely going to win tonight, Saturday or both!

Started by dannyboi-ffc, January 13, 2015, 11:18:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannyboi-ffc

It might seem a strange theory to some but me and Mrs Dannyboi saw a consultant yesterday and she has booked us in to have our third baby on saturday when we play reading. She is already in the early stages of labour so he could actually come at any time before then. Why does this effect the result I hear you ask?

That's simple, we have two daughters already. Our first was born in 2007 between two draws. A 3-3 at home to man city when bouazza scored a free kick followed by a 0-0 draw away to Chelsea. 

Our second daughter was born 1 hour after our 3-0 defeat at home to spurs in December.  Dempsey ' s first game against us after leaving. And yes I followed the scores in the corner on my portable radio whilst she was in labour, something she always reminds me of.

So we've had the draws, the heavy defeat which means this will be our victory!  If he comes today we will beat wolves, if he comes Saturday we will beat reading and anywhere in between means back to back wins. Whatever way you look at it we are going to win this week at some point.

Hope that reassures you all!

COYW!
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

nose

Good luck with the birth...
i tried to plan our kids not to be borne on match days..,.  In the end it didn't work and I did end up missing a home win against man city in what would be now called the championship or division 2 then I think.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: nose on January 13, 2015, 11:27:06 AM
Good luck with the birth...
i tried to plan our kids not to be borne on match days..,.  In the end it didn't work and I did end up missing a home win against man city in what would be now called the championship or division 2 then I think.

I plan my life around football and like you I found myself checking the fixtures to see if he was due when we played. I did the same with booking a date for our wedding,I in the end I just gave in and realised football will be there forever but these moments are a one off. I won't be going to games for a couple of weeks, my next one will be Birmingham at home now I reckon. I might squeeze in the forest one depending on how the Mrs gets on but some things are more important.

I became a dad very young when I was 19, I once left my daughters birthday party half way through to go Fulham. I've regretted it ever since and it made me realise how selfish football can make you. Especially when you love the club so much.

Cheers for the good wishes, I'll update when he pops out

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

MasterHaynes

Good Luck and hope its an easy and quck one for Mrs dannyboi

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: MasterHaynes on January 13, 2015, 11:57:46 AM

Cheers, she had a really rough time with our first but second was easy (he says lol) so fingers crossed it's another smooth ride

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

PokerMatt

Follow me: @mattdjourno

Skatzoffc

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on January 13, 2015, 11:18:39 AM
It might seem a strange theory to some but me and Mrs Dannyboi saw a consultant yesterday and she has booked us in to have our third baby on saturday when we play reading. She is already in the early stages of labour so he could actually come at any time before then. Why does this effect the result I hear you ask?

That's simple, we have two daughters already. Our first was born in 2007 between two draws. A 3-3 at home to man city when bouazza scored a free kick followed by a 0-0 draw away to Chelsea. 

Our second daughter was born 1 hour after our 3-0 defeat at home to spurs in December.  Dempsey ' s first game against us after leaving. And yes I followed the scores in the corner on my portable radio whilst she was in labour, something she always reminds me of.

So we've had the draws, the heavy defeat which means this will be our victory!  If he comes today we will beat wolves, if he comes Saturday we will beat reading and anywhere in between means back to back wins. Whatever way you look at it we are going to win this week at some point.

COYW!

Good luck to you and yours Danny........

but I can't help thinking you are losing the plot.
:005:
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

BestOfBrede

Quote from: MasterHaynes on January 13, 2015, 11:57:46 AM
It was an easy and quick one that got him into this in the first place !
:022:

Good luck both and I hope you are right re your theory on the results.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Skatzoffc on January 13, 2015, 01:22:00 PM
Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on January 13, 2015, 11:18:39 AM

COYW!

Good luck to you and yours Danny........

but I can't help thinking you are losing the plot.
:005:

Cheers mate. I lost the plot the day I fell in love with Fulham.  I guess if nothing else my theory proves how desperate I'm getting to see a win or even a goal lol

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

colcliff

good luck with the birth
but with draws then a heavy defeat it seems like the results are getting worse  so this could be an annihilation

Hurby

Whatever the result, good luck with the birth - and be ready with the Fulham accessories for the little man.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Hurby on January 13, 2015, 03:33:24 PM
Whatever the result, good luck with the birth - and be ready with the Fulham accessories for the little man.

The test of the family have already started going crazy with that. Some of the stuff they sell is brilliant!

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: colcliff on January 13, 2015, 02:33:42 PM
good luck with the birth
but with draws then a heavy defeat it seems like the results are getting worse  so this could be an annihilation

That made me laugh out loud! I was trying to put a positive spin on things but knowing my luck and Fulham it will be a battering like no other.

She's still no closer to giving birth which means it could be back to back wins if he's born in between......

Watch this space

And Woolly you're spot on there, got the lotto numbers while you're at it?

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

epsomraver

Good luck to Mrs Danny, hope all goes well, BOY? third time lucky?

fulhams_finest

this is a link to BBC West Midlands Wolves fans are up for it after the sad news about Sir Jack
http://www.bbc.co.uk/wm

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: fulhams_finest on January 13, 2015, 06:25:36 PM
this is a link to BBC West Midlands Wolves fans are up for it after the sad news about Sir Jack
http://www.bbc.co.uk/wm

Always sad news when someone dies and RIP to him but in a weird way as one jack departs our world another is born.

Jack is the name we've chosen for our son when he decides to show his face. So maybe just maybe Kit and the lads will be reading this thread and be up for it too. Do it for my Jack lads!

COYW!

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

dannyboi-ffc

Who's a pretty boy then!!!!! And she hasn't had him yet which means reading is going to follow.

I think some of you owe me and my son to be an apology.

Well done kit! Brilliant result!!!!

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Woolly Mammoth

That is a morale boosting victory and we scored all our penalties. Biblical and Epic.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Hurby

Excellent so far, Danny. Expecting your big news next.

PokerMatt

I'm expecting a win now Saturday Danny. No pressure.
Follow me: @mattdjourno