watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Potential transfers ??

Started by westcliff white, January 15, 2015, 08:06:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

westcliff white

I have not seen us linked to anyone, other than Matt Ritchie (which won't happen as he has a new deal now), is this good news or bad. I know we keep a lot quiet but I do enjoy reading the odd rumour as it keeps my spirits up that we may improve the squad.
Every day is a Fulham day

fulhamben

Quote from: westcliff white on January 15, 2015, 08:06:54 AM
I have not seen us linked to anyone, other than Matt Ritchie (which won't happen as he has a new deal now), is this good news or bad. I know we keep a lot quiet but I do enjoy reading the odd rumour as it keeps my spirits up that we may improve the squad.
i cant imagine that we will improve the squad in this window, weaken maybe but not improve
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

twang

The 5-10 years younger me would have panicked because of the total lack of rumours, but now I find it refreshing to not being linked with every possible player on the planet.

westcliff white

at 44 I am not panicking just like to read the odd rumour that we are looking at some players
Every day is a Fulham day

Berserker

I think it's because we are not in the Prem anymore. Not so much gossip about
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

the nutflush

We should get interested in this guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIcsU5_E_zk

Absolute peach of a ball by Matt Leckie by the way...

Twig

Quote from: fulhamben on January 15, 2015, 08:32:28 AM
i cant imagine that we will improve the squad in this window, weaken maybe but not improve

It would be nice to enjoy a few rumours with some substance but not panicking.  Just curious FB why you don't see us improving the squad at all?

cmg

Quote from: Berserker on January 15, 2015, 10:11:58 AM

Quite right.
As I said at the time of our demise (having been there before), once you are out of the top flight you cease to exist as far as the media are concerned.
E.G Two exciting Cup Ties, extra time, penalties etc. WHU get blanket coverage, long analysis, loads of replays and repeats. Events at Molyneux? Couple of seconds on the box - not a dickie in the linens.

Peabody

Quote from: cmg on January 15, 2015, 10:56:08 AM

Quite right.
As I said at the time of our demise (having been there before), once you are out of the top flight you cease to exist as far as the media are concerned.
E.G Two exciting Cup Ties, extra time, penalties etc. WHU get blanket coverage, long analysis, loads of replays and repeats. Events at Molyneux? Couple of seconds on the box - not a dickie in the linens.

We only got a mention because of the snow

CottagersOnTour

Quote from: Peabody on January 15, 2015, 11:32:01 AM
Quote from: cmg on January 15, 2015, 10:56:08 AM

Quite right.

We only got a mention because of the snow

So true... would'nt have made a difference if it was 5-5 and 3 red cards, we would've still had the same coverage.

If it hadn't of snowed we would've had even less....

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Jason Koumas, Carlton Cole and Peter Crouch
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

fulhamben

Quote from: Twig on January 15, 2015, 10:36:00 AM
Quote from: fulhamben on January 15, 2015, 08:32:28 AM

It would be nice to enjoy a few rumours with some substance but not panicking.  Just curious FB why you don't see us improving the squad at all?
improving the squad means bringing in better players than we have. cants see us doing that, can see us re loaning fof and selling ruiz, which means we will be weaker.

YankeeJim

I have come to the conclusion that the word Fulhamish is a synonym for pessimism.
None of us know what will happen this silly season but too many expect the worse.
Course, given that it is Fulham, it is likely warrantied.  :012:
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

dannyboi-ffc

Ruiz and David out probably on deadline day. Smith recalled,  fofana loan extended and two players in.

I know it's not very precise but you heard it here first!
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

fulhamben

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on January 15, 2015, 06:50:48 PM
Ruiz and David out probably on deadline day. Smith recalled,  fofana loan extended and two players in.

with foresight like this, how have you not cleaned up on the euro millions yet ;)

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: fulhamben on January 15, 2015, 06:57:07 PM
Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on January 15, 2015, 06:50:48 PM

with foresight like this, how have you not cleaned up on the euro millions yet ;)

I don't need the euro millions to make me happy. I have my family, my Fulham and my wisdom.......... that's all this dannyboi needs.

Lucky dip anyone?
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Riverside

George Williams extended
Cameron Burgess extended

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

..FOF..

If Mike Rigg is given the responsibility to bring in new talent into Fulham, I believe the priority right now is to hire as many good scouts and station them out ASAP.

This is based on Rigg's working style previously.

So, since our chance of a promotion is next to nil this season, it makes sense to focus on strengthening the backroom staffs quickly.

This will give us enough time to prepare for next season fight for promotion.