more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Thats all folks

Started by Lighthouse, February 01, 2010, 03:52:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

WE HAVE CONCLUDED OUR SIGNINGS.

Picayune last week said Four in Two Out. Sadly our forwards with the loss of Kamara is a step back. Storey anjd the young German are good signings. Storey with a view to permanent deal and Okaka has an option on a further year. But with Kamara going we as short up front as we were. Madness. Unless Roy thinks Elm has shown enough to be a contender.

So Forward, Left Back and Left Sided kid in. Kamara and Kallio out.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

mattiesafer

Quote from: Lighthouse on February 01, 2010, 03:52:43 PM
WE HAVE CONCLUDED OUR SIGNINGS.

Picayune last week said Four in Two Out. Sadly our forwards with the loss of Kamara is a step back. Storey anjd the young German are good signings. Storey with a view to permanent deal and Okaka has an option on a further year. But with Kamara going we as short up front as we were. Madness. Unless Roy thinks Elm has shown enough to be a contender.

So Forward, Left Back and Left Sided kid in. Kamara and Kallio out.

I've been thinking about this.  Does anyone have any idea what Kamara's wages might have been?  Perhaps he was just too expensive to have and keep as a 4th or 5th option...

Jimpav

Also with our run in Europe about to grind to a halt there would have been even less game time for Kamara.

Surely Woy would have the option to recall him though if we had a striker injry crisis?

RidgeRider

I think Kamara is just lazy and not a Roy guy. He didn't want him on the squad because he wouldn't play Roy's style. I would like to know what he was being paid though.

Okaka can come in and play as a sub right away and within a few weeks should be able to start I would think. I see it as losing one, and getting one who will play the way Roy wants, that's a plus.

Again, in Roy I trust.

Lighthouse

Wayne Brown to Bristol Rovers on Loan. So not quite finished
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

bobby01

Kallio out on loan as well
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.