more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

nfr: big brother

Started by spikey norman, January 16, 2015, 10:14:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spikey norman

Anybody else watching Big Brother.
Interesting Callum Best saying he went to watch dad George play ay at the Cottage and put a hefty bet on us to win.We did and he was well happy with the resulting winnings.
Apart from that the show has been really lively with two celebs evicted before the public vote for offensive comments/incidents and tension between other celebs is high.
Perez Hilton is outrageous,confrontational and obnoxious and a wind up merchant but good viewing.
Hope Cheggers wins.

Berserker

Re:

Well I'm going to comment on CBB. Yes I found Callum's experiences with his dad interesting, plus mentioning his time at Fulham. Callum seems one of the reasonable ones in there. Alot of them seem quite horrible characters.
I just hope one of nicer housemates win. Yeah agree Perez is very irritating but in a bizarre way quite funny at times.
I really don't know why I'm watching and every night I say I am not going to the next night. Bad me
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

spikey norman

Sorry don't know what happened here as my post is further down same topic.
Must have clicked something twice for it to come up again but can't see how

BestOfBrede

Quote from: Berserker on January 16, 2015, 10:32:55 PM
That's a bit harsh B of B.

Well I'm going to comment on CBB. Yes I found Callum's experiences with his dad interesting, plus mentioning his time at Fulham. Callum seems one of the reasonable ones in there. Alot of them seem quite horrible characters.
I just hope one of nicer housemates win. Yeah agree Perez is very irritating but in a bizarre way quite funny at times.
I really don't know why I'm watching and every night I say I am not going to the next night. Bad me
Blimey Mrs B, if that was harsh then no wonder I've been threatened with a ban, in the past!
:023:
'Twas tongue in cheek that Spikey obviously never meant to send with just an 'n', and I can't abide that complete waste of space of a program.
:021:

Berserker

It's Ok B and B, I've had a fit of merging and tidying

- Martin Luther King Jr.

BestOfBrede

jms

Can't believe that 2 of my best Fulham mates ( spikey and Beserker ) watch CBB. What is the world coming to  :doh:

Mince n Tatties

I cant believe anybody watches any reality cr*p...
I believe there is one now of watching people watching TV..... 090.gif

grandad

I have never watched any of them since the very 1st one. Absolute dross.
Where there's a will there's a wife

spikey norman

After a few ESB's with malt whisky chasers(drinking Glenlivet's Nadura at the moment - lovely stuff) I become anesthetized and will watch anything.
Sad I know.

Berserker

Yes I'm afraid I do watch some crap ...Haunted Collectors, Milliionaire Matchmaker, The Hoarder Next Door, Made in Chelsea. I know it's bad but I watch loads of documentaries on History, Science, Politics,  Archeaology plus go to loads of conferences, exhibitions, talks, stand up and gigs. I just like to mix the high brow and the low brow so that I am a rounded person. Mind you some people might disagree with the last bit!!

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Berserker

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on January 17, 2015, 06:53:47 PM
Whatever floats your boat, I prefer Bear Grylls or say Tom & Jerry or Rising Damp, as opposed to Loose Women or the X factor or Eastenders,  but cause I work nights I do not get much opportunity to get stuck into some of the codswallop that's dished up in the name of entertainment. 
I have the Rising Damp box set of DVD's

- Martin Luther King Jr.