watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sorry but....

Started by Peabody, January 17, 2015, 09:51:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

This will be the forth home game That I can't attend, been under the weather since before Christmas. Much as I love going to Fulham, my health comes first. So, come on lads, give us a win.

bog

Get well soon sir.

092.gif

Fulham1959

I'm sure the team's performance today will give you a lift. 

"Get well soon!"

dannyboi-ffc

Get well soon Mr P. I won't be at the game either, at the hospital to witness the birth of a future Fulham legend.

Hopefully we both make the forest game
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Burt

Get well soon Mr Peabody sir...

Burt

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on January 17, 2015, 10:02:09 AM
Get well soon Mr P. I won't be at the game either, at the hospital to witness the birth of a future Fulham legend.

Hope all goes well Daniel.

Peabody

Good luck Daniel. Won't make the Forest game either, having an injection in the eye that day. One thing after another, ain't it?

SP

Get well soon.  I'm struggling to get going this morning, not illness just the apprehension of not knowing which Fulham will turn up today.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Burt on January 17, 2015, 10:06:31 AM

Cheers mate, it's refreshing to actually be called Daniel. I make a point of addressing myself as Daniel in PM'S because it's my name. I obviously don't mind people calling me Danny and I would never correct them. After all my username is dannyboi but thanks for calling me Daniel. Do I refer to you as Burt or your name in posts in future? I never refer to names in case they don't want everyone to know. Funny enough the name dannyboi was invented by my mates in school when they set up my Facebook account for me, because I used to hate being called danny they did it on purpose and it has just stuck since as my nickname. I quite like it now.  Anyway that's my life story for anyone who cared. Get well soon Mr P

It was a nice touch though Burt so thanks
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

epsomraver

Quote from: Peabody on January 17, 2015, 09:51:31 AM
This will be the forth home game That I can't attend, been under the weather since before Christmas. Much as I love going to Fulham, my health comes first. So, come on lads, give us a win.

Fair weather fan! Just joking Bill! it will be very cold at both games and let's hope the team give us something to jump up and down with and not frustration! , get well soon, your team needs you

Mince n Tatties

Yes your health far more important Mr P.
Thermal Underwear weather today...Coyw

HV71

Be back soon Mr Peabody. All the best for a speedy return.

alfie

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on January 17, 2015, 10:15:57 AM
Quote from: Burt on January 17, 2015, 10:06:31 AM

Cheers mate, it's refreshing to actually be called Daniel. I make a point of addressing myself as Daniel in PM'S because it's my name. I obviously don't mind people calling me Danny and I would never correct them. After all my username is dannyboi but thanks for calling me Daniel. Do I refer to you as Burt or your name in posts in future? I never refer to names in case they don't want everyone to know. Funny enough the name dannyboi was invented by my mates in school when they set up my Facebook account for me, because I used to hate being called danny they did it on purpose and it has just stuck since as my nickname. I quite like it now.  Anyway that's my life story for anyone who cared. Get well soon Mr P

It was a nice touch though Burt so thanks

and it is the best of luck from me as well :54:
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Twig

All the best for the future, let's hope your health and the weather both improve.  As we get a little older opportunities to participate in out favourite pastimes become ever more precious.