watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Officials

Started by alfie, January 17, 2015, 05:25:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfie

Now generally I am not one to have a go at the ref because it is a hard job, but todays' man in the middle certainly mystified me with some of his decisions.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

ChesterTheTabby

He was awful in the other game he officiated for us earlier in the year.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Ordar

He was absolutely abysmal. Worst refereeing performance I've ever seen. Let them kick us all over the park, and giving a free kick for that terrible dive by their right back was a disgrace

Max Headroom

Shocking. And took so long to make a decision.

Berserker

The Ref at Cardiff wasn't good either
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

fulhamben

what the little porker? it was worth having him ref today just to hear jims comments
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

PokerMatt

You want shocking? Here's shocking. Given offside at Spurs earlier....

Follow me: @mattdjourno

Baszab

Surely that back pass in the first half was handled by their goalie - it looked blatant from where I was ??

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Jim and Sean were saying that they weren't sure if handling is was OK or he had to literally catch it and have it in his control
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Baszab

he controlled it with his hand - that must make it an illegal back pass and an indirect free kick - the bench went mad at the 4th official

SG

He was awful from the very first minute. Consistently awful throughout.

ron

Let's just say he appeared to think that Yellow and White are complementary colours........

VicHalomsLovechild

I think his discisons wound up the team so much they found the strength to get the winner against the run of play

MasterHaynes

Quote from: ron on January 17, 2015, 07:48:07 PM
Let's just say he appeared to think that Yellow and White are complementary colours........
064.gif

Robbie

Reading were another bunch of dirty cheating b-stads ?!   Professional fouls, throwing the ball away, Rugby tackles. The ref should have sent off at least 2 Reading players.

fulhamben

Quote from: Robbie on January 17, 2015, 08:51:35 PM
Reading were another bunch of dirty cheating b-stads ?!   Professional fouls, throwing the ball away, Rugby tackles. The ref should have sent off at least 2 Reading players.

jim and sean said there was some stamping at the end too
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

SP

Quote from: fulhamben on January 17, 2015, 08:57:56 PM
Quote from: Robbie on January 17, 2015, 08:51:35 PM

jim and sean said there was some stamping at the end too

Should've been 2 straight reds at the end, the Reading player for stamping & Stafy for kicking him back in retaliation.

Andy S

Justice was done in the end and Reading won't earn many friends playing like that. As for the Ref it isn't his fault it is the people who appoint him. He needs more training for sure.

MisfitKid

Jim mentioned he had his "Christmas Weight" still on
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

DeuceBigelow

I honestly felt that Kacaniklic only got a free kick because he grabbed at the ball after being felled, there was complete hesitation and the player handling after the foul swung it. I've no example of of an out and out wrong decision but the ref didn't seem in control today.
Riverside Block W