A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Who do you want as New Manager...?

Started by Tktd, July 07, 2010, 06:32:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Out of the seemingly available candidates left, who would you like to see become manager of Fulham?

Mark Hughes
12 (60%)
Sven Goran Erikksson
6 (30%)
Steve Clarke
2 (10%)
Alan Curbishly
0 (0%)
Slaven Bilic
0 (0%)
Bob Bradley
0 (0%)
Steve Clarke
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: July 14, 2010, 06:32:53 PM

Tktd

I'm going for the safest and more impressive bet in Mark Hughes.

Tom

Quote from: Tktd on July 07, 2010, 06:32:53 PM

I'm going for the safest and more impressive bet in Mark Hughes.
I agree with you and want Hughes. Please for the love of God and going forward for our team, NO SVEN!!!
Fulham for life!

simplyfulham

Can we please have an 'other' button,  in terms of a candidate with genuine coaching ability, I was forced to choose Steve Clarke.

Tktd

Quote from: simplyfulham on July 07, 2010, 08:43:21 PM
Can we please have an 'other' button,  in terms of a candidate with genuine coaching ability, I was forced to choose Steve Clarke.

How about what you do is don't click and just write here your preferred option and I could then add it on!...? Would even be deemed daringly original if you did.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Tktd on July 07, 2010, 10:17:51 PM
Quote from: simplyfulham on July 07, 2010, 08:43:21 PM

How about what you do is don't click and just write here your preferred option and I could then add it on!...? Would even be deemed daringly original if you did.

On that basis then, and as there is'nt a relevent button..................... Bilic and Clark, Sorry Ray.