Last nights game the last for the forseeable future

Started by epsomraver, January 22, 2015, 09:43:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baszab

Quote Alf Ramsey about Greaves -- "apart from his two goals he did nothing"

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: epsomraver on January 22, 2015, 04:48:40 PM
Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on January 22, 2015, 01:07:45 PM
Really emotional post. At my age (26) I feel like Fulham will be there forever and it will, but like you say life goes on and There will come a time when we will all make our last visit to the beautiful cottage and say goodbye.

I'm sure you will be back to visit from time to time, it's just a shame you're moving a couple of weeks before my little drink up.  I would've loved to have met you coming from the same background and that.

I wish you all the luck in the world and I hope you have a wonderful life in your new home.

When I first joined I didn't know how to take you and your blunt honest posts but getting to know you I've grown to really like you. Hence why I make up with you very quickly when we disagree.

You may have left the cottage but don't leave us too! Who else will insult people when they say the wrong thing?

Good luck epsom and family!

P.s keep the epsom- Devon raver hasn't got the same ring to it

Thanks Danny and to all for the good wishes, I have to put my hands up and admit I was wrong to slag Rodders off for being useless all night after seeing the replay on the box, he was only useless for the second half!

It was hard to slag anyone off first half to be fair. But second half hugo was terrible and Woodrow ' s energy/ talent helped to see us through. I thought he did his job very well in the end. Hugo doesn't do enough to warrant the career he's had, very wasteful and lost a lot of the time. He should be guiding ross rather than the other way round. Hugo ' s apparently the one with the prem experience.

I meant every word of that last post.  Good luck
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

DevonFFC

Quote from: epsomraver on January 22, 2015, 10:13:00 AM
Thanks for your good wishes we are going to Near Holsworthy North Devon Cornwall borders  if anyone is around that neck of the woods

We try not to put the same counties in a sentence
Them
Or
Us
Type thing. Holsworthy out the back and beyond, what brings you to these parts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jims Dentist

Seems a lot of this movement at the moment.
One of my best Fulham friends Ian ( BISH ) Bishop has recently moved to the I.O.W.
Although he hopes to make fairly regular trips back for games.

epsomraver

Quote from: ollienixs on January 22, 2015, 05:54:23 PM
Quote from: epsomraver on January 22, 2015, 10:13:00 AM
Thanks for your good wishes we are going to Near Holsworthy North Devon Cornwall borders  if anyone is around that neck of the woods

We try not to put the same counties in a sentence
Them
Or
Us
Type thing. Holsworthy out the back and beyond, what brings you to these parts?

I will be more careful next time, I was aware of some county rivalry

DevonFFC

We tend not to speak of those over the boarder

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Berserker on January 22, 2015, 03:30:39 PM
I may have to move to Bristol in the next year or so, then I'll be a West Country White

Not so fast. That is still classed as up North, whippets, ferrets and smog and they use real money. Why are you moving west then?
ER is moving to bandit country, homeland of the OOH.R.A which is proper "yer tiz" stuff. Don't get caught wandering round Holsworthy Market on your own ER as you could be kidnapped and enslaved up on the moors or misused to expand the blood line.
Hartland Point on a windy day. Do it.
Good luck with it all.

HatterDon

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

epsomraver

Quote from: ScalleysDad on January 22, 2015, 09:22:45 PM
Quote from: Berserker on January 22, 2015, 03:30:39 PM
I may have to move to Bristol in the next year or so, then I'll be a West Country White

Not so fast. That is still classed as up North, whippets, ferrets and smog and they use real money. Why are you moving west then?
ER is moving to bandit country, homeland of the OOH.R.A which is proper "yer tiz" stuff. Don't get caught wandering round Holsworthy Market on your own ER as you could be kidnapped and enslaved up on the moors or misused to expand the blood line.
Hartland Point on a windy day. Do it.
Good luck with it all.
0001.jpeg

epsomraver

Quote from: ollienixs on January 22, 2015, 08:58:51 PM
We tend not to speak of those over the boarder

I have to be careful here, are you referring to them that has black flag white cross as those over the border or the other way around?

epsomraver

epsomraver

Quote from: Airfix on January 22, 2015, 03:28:47 PM
I know you'll miss the games, I know I would.  I know also that you will be back, can't keep a good fan down!

Keep on keepin' on and enjoy your new life together.
0001.jpeg

TheDaddy

Good luck on your move epsomraver .

Don't want to sound to flash but i have two sheds in my garden "I hear a Monty python sketch  coming on" you've got dips the next time you come down to see the mighty Fulham and need to bunk down for the night .
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

Fernhurst

Been avoiding replying on this thread Epsom, as it makes me so sad.

Has bought sharply into focus the question: "How will I feel at my last ever FULHAM game?"

Delighted for you both and your move to a new area and new life.
Good luck, find a good dog sitter and we will hopefully see you at our magical ground occasionally.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

epsomraver

Quote from: TheDaddy on January 22, 2015, 11:21:58 PM
Good luck on your move epsomraver .

Don't want to sound to flash but i have two sheds in my garden "I hear a Monty python sketch  coming on" you've got dips the next time you come down to see the mighty Fulham and need to bunk down for the night .

Thanks I will bear that in mind :54:

epsomraver

Quote from: Fernhurst on January 23, 2015, 02:53:43 PM
Been avoiding replying on this thread Epsom, as it makes me so sad.

Has bought sharply into focus the question: "How will I feel at my last ever FULHAM game?"

Delighted for you both and your move to a new area and new life.
Good luck, find a good dog sitter and we will hopefully see you at our magical ground occasionally.

Thanks Mr F, At least one of us will come up from time to time, Fulham has been such a great part of our lives and it was through Fulham that we met.

blingo

Good luck to you both down in Devon. Lovely part of the world, drove through it two days ago coming back from Cornwall, unfortunately didn't make it in time to go to the match.
You will be a Fulham expat like me now lol.

alfie

my favourite place in the whole wide world is Bideford and the beach at Westward Ho.

very Best wishes and good luck in your new home.

Always a black and white.
065.gif
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

RaySmith

Good luck in your new life to you and your wife, and dogs, Epsom.

I'm sure you will revisit the Cottage  before too long, and will keep in touch with all things Fulham via FOF.

SouthfieldWhite

Good luck to you and the missus Epsom Raver, your one of my favourite posters on here, always talking a lot of sense

I'm sure you'll be back for the odd game, it's in our blood.

I've turned down many a job, a few good ones abroad as I can't bear to be far from Fulham, also turned down jobs where I have to do the odd Saturday as Fulham is my life.

But I'm sure there will come a time in my life, where I will wake up and see the bigger picture and maybe move away.

All the best mate