watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Cambridge v Manure

Started by Fulham Tup North, January 23, 2015, 07:45:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham Tup North

092.gif  Just watching the pre-game on BBC.  Dion Dublin talking about 10 years ago when he played there under John Beck.
The Manager now is Richard Money.  Both old Fulham players.
Hoping for a good game. As often said... 1st goal will be massive.  Right time to get the beers ready and sit back to enjoy.
049:gif
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Fernhurst

I'm enjoying it......Cambridge could quite easily be up. Getting stuck in and using the players they buy by the yard to good effect.

Love to see a shock tonight and Bristol City to beat Wet Spam over the weekend.

Remember Richard Money being sold to Liverpool for £333,333 and feeling gutted.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Mince n Tatties

I was in Cambridge today shopping, its just up the road as they say round here 13 miles.
Where the Abbey Stadium is on Newmarket Rd its right next to a common and retail park.
Its usually quite dirty with litter and stuff rnd there, unbelievably because Man Utd were in town
lots of council workers were picking litter and cleaning street.
Funny how they cant do it rest of the time for the local tax payers..Everyone was laughing
about it...

fulhamben

Makes you appreciate just how good our kids are, when you see man u's looking rank average against cambridge
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Oakeshott

Well done, Cambridge. A well deserved draw.

Northern Cottager

Decent game.

See Januzaj skill at the end? Incredible feet.

fulhamben

Quote from: Northern Cottager on January 23, 2015, 09:53:25 PM
Decent game.

See Januzaj skill at the end? Incredible feet.
did very little for the rest of the game mind. No wonder they are shipping him out on loan. He looked really good when he first burst on the scene, seems to have fallen well down the pecking order now
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

cmg

Quote from: Fernhurst on January 23, 2015, 08:34:53 PM

Remember Richard Money being sold to Liverpool for £333,333 and feeling gutted.

Not half as gutted as Liverpool felt.

Good player for us in a struggling Div2 side, but never cut it at Liverpool. Getting that dough for him was one of our better bits of business.

Mince n Tatties

Man Us Southern fans filled the away stand, not a peep out of them all
Night...All you heard was Cambridge. .

love4ffc

Watching CNN sports and apparently Money told his players that if they want to swap shirts at half time that they would have no shirt for the second half.  He also told them that they would have to pay for the shirt they gave away.  Money went on to say that PL teams can afford to give their shirts away, Cambridge can not. 

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: love4ffc on January 23, 2015, 10:50:09 PM
Watching CNN sports and apparently Money told his players that if they want to swap shirts at half time that they would have no shirt for the second half.  He also told them that they would have to pay for the shirt they gave away.  Money went on to say that PL teams can afford to give their shirts away, Cambridge can not. 

£40 it cost them if they swap.
Think the club might let them do it in replay as they going to make around
1.2 mill from the ties..

dannyboi-ffc

Is it just me or is that ridiculous from the players? Assuming they wanted to swap shirts, they won't have occasions like this very often in their careers and for the sake of 40 quid you'd think they would do it. I know I would and they can't earn much less if any at all than me.

Maybe they wanted to keep their own shirts as a memory but if 40 quid is the reason, I'm very surprised. And that's coming from a very careful person when it comes to spending money (he says as he is currently in his 16th year as a season ticket holder with fulham).

On the bright side, well played Cambridge.  Brilliant performance and the dream replay is thoroughly deserved
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

gezkc

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on January 23, 2015, 11:20:43 PM
Is it just me or is that ridiculous from the players? Assuming they wanted to swap shirts, they won't have occasions like this very often in their careers and for the sake of 40 quid you'd think they would do it. I know I would and they can't earn much less if any at all than me.

Maybe they wanted to keep their own shirts as a memory but if 4
40 quid is the reason, I'm very surprised. And that's coming from a very careful person when it comes to spending money (he says as he is currently in his 16th year as a season ticket holder with fulham).

On the bright side, well played Cambridge.  Brilliant performance and the dream replay is thoroughly deserved

I think the point was swapping shirts at half time and indicating that you were basically giving up on the match.

tslyon

So the score is wrong, but who called the tie in the tipping league????

Cheers,

Steve

David Allen Crankshaw

We can now rest assured that one of the replays to be shown on the telly, irrespective of other results, will be Manchester United v Cambridge United.

bill dando

A classic FA tie,well done the Cambridge lads.
made in essex

Twig

Quote from: love4ffc on January 23, 2015, 10:50:09 PM

He does strike me as proper old school.

leonffc

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 23, 2015, 09:07:06 PM
I was in Cambridge today shopping, its just up the road as they say round here 13 miles.

Where are you based then (if you don't mind me asking)?