News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

So... It's Ashley Jazz Richards versatile fullback from Swansea on loan.

Started by Fulhamight, January 24, 2015, 05:36:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfie

Quote from: Fulhamight on January 24, 2015, 05:36:10 PM
Anyone know much about him ? 076.gif

For one month I understand, is there a point to this? unless it is to have a look and see
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

grandad

TBH , never heard of him. Hopefully just cover until the Hoog is back.
Where there's a will there's a wife

fulhamben

And does anyone else hate the word versatile( this is not aimed at jazz as I've never seen him play) to me versatile means ok player but not good enough to lock down a position of his own.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

MJG

Quote from: fulhamben on January 24, 2015, 06:20:52 PM
And does anyone else hate the word versatile( this is not aimed at jazz as I've never seen him play) to me versatile means ok player but not good enough to lock down a position of his own.
I think every squad needs one player like that. Baird was one and any want him back.
We have Zverotic but again is he any good?

fulhamben

Quote from: MJG on January 24, 2015, 06:24:02 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on January 24, 2015, 06:20:52 PM
I think every squad needs one player like that. Baird was one and any want him back.
We have Zverotic but again is he any good?
but I'd argue that he wasn't that good in the full back position. Hoot looked decent at dm, but I'd rather him be crap there and an outstanding rb

fulhamben

SouthfieldWhite

Once again, goes to show how secretly fulham do their transfere business, can't remember anyone saying Richards will be joining?

99.9% of rumours are rubbish and I can't get excited about rumours in which I know won't be happening

ChesterTheTabby

An initial one month loan deal - I can see Kit extending this loan until the end of the season based on his work with Jazz in the Welsh international team. I wish him the best of luck and that he can bring some improvement to our squad!
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

FPT

Personally, I don't like loans. Huw Jennings and the others in our academy didn't spend years and years for us to bring someone in of whom we get no long-term glory from. Where Seko Fofana helps himself is the type of player he is, we don't have someone of his size, physique and playing style - that I don't mind. But for Jazz Richards to come in when we've got right backs and we've got left backs. Tim Hoogland and Fernando Amorebieta are both back in February.

We have Elsad Zverotić (cue groans) who is a right back who can also play in the middle, we still have him, so we may as well make some use out of it rather than bringing someone in who would have cost even more money. We've got Jordan Evans in the Under-21s who is a marvellous left back, perhaps not ready, but can certainly play a game if Kostas Stafylidis needs a break.

I don't know what this signing brings us but depth we already could have

Then again, it may be because I dislike loans, or I'm naturally tight with cash. But fair enough, welcome to club and hopefully he can play a decent part.