watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR: Cristiano Red

Started by Mokes, January 24, 2015, 06:03:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mokes

What a crazy day. Ronaldo just straight up punched some guy in the head with a big left hook and got himself a straight red. Does anyone know the rules in Spain for a straight red? Is it the same 3 games?

Seeing as though it was Ronaldo it will probably get over turned but it looked pretty vicious.

Berserker

Couldn't he be done for assault if it wss that vicious. Saurez bite got him banned for quite a while
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

westcliff white

3 game ban, big difference from the Suarez bite. That was his third bit!!
Every day is a Fulham day

Jimpav

Maybe he had a massive treble on Citeh, Chelski and Spurs to all win at home?

Chesh

Quote from: Jimpav on January 24, 2015, 06:40:38 PM
Maybe he had a massive treble on Citeh, Chelski and Spurs to all win at home?
Funny enough I did a 5 game 'banker' accumulator on Man U, Chelsea, City, Liverpool, and Spurs.

Imagine the odds on backing what actually happened - frightening to think about it.
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

tslyon

westcliff white

he did but no one has said he didn't. The first guy going down is funny like he had been shot in the face and he is clipped on the leg, the second is what he was sent off the fore arm to the guys head. Silly reaction from the wolrd player of the year

tslyon

From what I saw, it looked like the first guy was the one who got punched.  Quick hook.

Cheers,

Steve

Mokes

Quote from: westcliff white on January 24, 2015, 08:27:01 PM
he did but no one has said he didn't. The first guy going down is funny like he had been shot in the face and he is clipped on the leg, the second is what he was sent off the fore arm to the guys head. Silly reaction from the wolrd player of the year

The guy going down holding his face did not just get clipped on the leg...

https://vine.co/v/OIlwgi5TH9g

westcliff white

Quote from: tslyon on January 24, 2015, 08:31:15 PM
From what I saw, it looked like the first guy was the one who got punched.  Quick hook.

Cheers,

Steve
the first guy is the one on the cross for me i don't see much of anything with is hand there either way just a silly reaction from a player who should know better. he is targeted every game just should of risen above it

tslyon

Quote from: Mokes on January 24, 2015, 08:45:04 PM
Quote from: westcliff white on January 24, 2015, 08:27:01 PM

The guy going down holding his face did not just get clipped on the leg...

https://vine.co/v/OIlwgi5TH9g

I think that view tells the story pretty well...

Cheers,

Steve

westcliff white

you don't see that on the first video clip though, there you just see a clipped leg. that is a good old fashioned left hook, nicely thrown and great connection.

now that's a red and rightly so

King_Crud

it's still handbags, and I'm not a Ronaldo fan

tslyon

Quote from: westcliff white on January 24, 2015, 09:21:02 PM
you don't see that on the first video clip though, there you just see a clipped leg. that is a good old fashioned left hook, nicely thrown and great connection.

now that's a red and rightly so

agreed 

TheDaddy

My mum used to give me a bigger clip round the ear for being cheeky .Blommin Jessies ...
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

leonffc

Apparently Ronaldo clumped the No.3 earlier in the game and no one saw it (that may have been the swing in the vine??).

I have no sympathy for him. He would have hit the ground twice as quick if he was on the receiving end of that light clip.
Remember when we beat them 3-0 and he kept diving and showing the ref a scratch on the inside of his thigh?