watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Kick Off Time v Brentford brought foward to 3pm

Started by Admin, January 30, 2015, 08:03:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

http://www.brentfordfc.co.uk/news/article/fulham-v-brentford-sky-bet-championship-kick-off-time-changed-2235122.aspx

Brentford's Sky Bet Championship match at Fulham will now kick-off at 3pm

Brentford's Sky Bet Championship fixture against Fulham at Craven Cottage will now be an afternoon kick-off.
The Bees were originally scheduled to be at Craven Cottage on Saturday April 4 but the match was switched the Good Friday, April 3.
After discussions between the clubs, it has now been confirmed the game will kick-off at 3pm rather than the previously announced 7.30pm.
The Bees will be looking to complete a Sky Bet Championship double over their West London rivals after beating them 2-1 at Griffin Park.
Jota scored the winner for Brentford after Harlee Dean had equalised Hugo Rodallega's goal.
It will be Brentford's first visit to Craven Cottage since December 1997 when a Derek Bryan goal secured a 1-1 draw.
The Bees are unbeaten on their last five visits to Fulham, stretching back to April 1990 and are currently nine places and 15 points better off in the Championship standings.
Ticket information for the fixture will follow in due course.

ScalleysDad

Bags of notice which is good. Does anybody know when the next 'bundle' of tele games is published? I had it set in my mind that our game against Derby was T.V bound. April is going to be bonkers for midweek and Friday games. I might pitch a tent in the park. 

Wimbledon_White

Presumably the Police had an influence on this; there is the distinct possibility of trouble and a 3pm kick off means there is only four hours of the pubs being open prior to kick off.

Scrumpy

Quote from: Wimbledon_White on January 30, 2015, 09:09:06 PM
Presumably the Police had an influence on this; there is the distinct possibility of trouble and a 3pm kick off means there is only four hours of the pubs being open prior to kick off.

I think it makes sense. I'm hoping this one could be 23k-24k? Looking forward to it.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Wimbledon_White

Quote from: Scrumpy on January 30, 2015, 09:15:12 PM
Quote from: Wimbledon_White on January 30, 2015, 09:09:06 PM

I think it makes sense. I'm hoping this one could be 23k-24k? Looking forward to it.

I am a STH but I will be at AFC Wimbledon vs Northampton that day.