watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

terry hurlock

Started by nose, January 31, 2015, 09:00:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nose

when he joined i was worried by his repuitation but i was suprised at what a good player he was and how being at fulham mellowed him

however he was tough and the opposition new he was a hard man..... i love the beautiful game and all that goes with playing the right way but we do need somebody of that ilk.

Fernhurst

As reported elsewhere, went to the Bth v Watford game last night.

Felt it would have been a very competitive game but for an very early sending off and a soft penalty.
As an aside- very disappointed to see the Bournemouth players punching the air when ref eventually produced the card.
From the red card until a little while after the penalty Watford were the better and stronger looking team and gave the league leaders a lot more to think about than we did a few weeks ago.

To be challenging at the top of this league you do need a mixture of skill and strength, something we MUST be planning for next season.

Not sure I'd like a Hurlock type back in our line up however, Graham Dorrans might bring some physicality to our squad.

Go get him today  051
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

cmg

Ah, the wonderful variety of football.

On the same page we have Terry Hurlock and Bryan Ruiz - pretty much the opposite ends of the spectrum.