watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bryan Ruiz Statement

Started by Toby Ward-Smith, January 31, 2015, 02:15:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toby Ward-Smith

Deal agreed to loan to Levante subject to international clearance. Club have just confirmed.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

os5889 mkII

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2015/january/31/bryan-ruiz-statement

Bryan Ruiz Statement
Saturday 31 January 2015 14:00

The Club received a very good offer from Levante UD for Bryan to join them on loan until the end of the season.

Following a conversation with Bryan, he was interested in this arrangement.

The loan agreement is still subject, however, to international clearance and the move cannot be confirmed yet.

As soon as further details are available, an announcement will be made on fulhamfc.com.
@OsmithFFC

grandad

Good luck to him. Hope they paid a loan fee & agree to pay all his wages.
Shame he never really provided us with what he has done on the international stage.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Riverside

Indeed . I wish him all the best .

I think he will shine in La liga
I will be watching Levante in the table . Now second from bottom . I think with Ruiz they will climb and be safe .

He will also be appreciated by the Spaniards much more than the Hammersmith end . Being a Latino that kind of support will also bring out the best in him .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jamie88

I sincerely hope he does well there and resurrect his career.
He appears to have talent but I'm afraid I was seldom ever impressed by him. Yes a good few touches and layoffs etc. here and there, but he virtually never dictated a match, which a player of his supposed calibre (especially in our division) should do.

I do however commend him for staying professional on and off the pitch this season. It was clear to me he wasn't overwhelmed by playing for us but he got about his job and helped us out on a few occasions

Humbled

He was desperate to leave.
I won't be upset to see him go (in terms of footballing reasons) but he was a decent bloke.
Wish him all the best, the slower style will suite him.

Fernhurst

Good luck Bryan, hope your career is all you want it to be.

After a wonderful lunch with George Cohen on the edge of my seat with anticipation on your debut over three years ago. Got caught every time you touched it, and you still do quite often!
Always been in the camp of better with you than without.
Love your control and transition play, at your best with strong players around you.
Not sure if we are going to replace you but we will miss you.

All the best
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Bassey the warrior

Wish him all the best. Talented boy, just not suited to the pace of the PL.

ron

"Yes, the contract is his for the taking...it's in his hand...wait a minute, he's taking a long time to get it under control...He's lost it!...another midfielder has taken it off him !!!.........".     Welcome back Bryan.......     086.gif

One Martin Thomas

If we are gonna carry on with the diamond, we kinda needed him !

Bring back Smith and play with two wingers.  Rodders appears to be in one of his moods - simply not interested today.

Artful Dodger

Probably best for all concerned. He hasn't really looked interested recently and was always more style over substance but the sort of player you wanted in your team just in case.....and then wondered why you bothered!!
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

Andy S

Agree with most on here but good luck Bryan

Burt

All the best to him.

Did the bizz v. Reading, if only he could do that week in, week out...

Chutney

Really wish him the best, very talented player and a genuinely nice guy. I think he is a great fit for our club, but not the style of football in England. Massively appreciate the way he has carried on doing his job and hasn't thrown a tantrum to try and engineer a move away. I think we will miss him.
C O Y W

ToodlesMcToot

Doubt we'll ever know but, what exactly is a "very good offer" for a loan - other than taking on all his wages?

Good luck to Bryan. I certainly hope that all goes well for him with Levante and that he realizes more of his potential with them than what he was able to do with us. He sure showed us what he was capable of from time to time but, those times were too far apart IMO. His absence will be felt on the field. I just hope that Kit can help us get past it quickly.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

bobbo

Yes I'm echoing all the comments and very best of luck to you Bryan. I honestly feel it was fulham fc not suited to you and not the other way round , from the first few games it was apparent that the slower continental style would suit him better and I hope he doesn't feel he wasted his time with us, just think he'd be even better suited in Italy rather than Spain . Hasta luego amigo
1975 just leaving home full of hope

St Eve

MJG

Quote from: St Eve on February 01, 2015, 09:24:31 PM
Isn't this just a loan?
Yes with a loan fee apparently,  back to empty his locker in may.