watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Thanks to FOF

Started by McBride78, February 02, 2015, 10:40:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McBride78

I don't get the opportunity to post often, nor am I an expert on football.  That said, I wanted to thank you all, especially this season for allowing me to continue to enjoy following Fulham.  In the Championship it is more difficult to follow the games here in the US, and I use the match day thread on this site every weekend to follow the action (Along with some other web feeds for hte play by play).  That, along with the general discussion are my link to the team and I just wanted to say thanks.

Admin

You're welcome McBride78. The whole aim of keeping the Matchday threads structured, is so that members like yourself can still get involved. Now that there isn't any Premiership football, it's hard to find links etc, but everyone can contribute to the Matchday threads and paint a picture of the games.

Jonaldiniho 88

Hear hear. I always supported fulham but while I was abroad I was hooked on this board and now feel much closer to FFc. The valuable comments from people who watch every youth game, to those who watch every game, to those who have meetings with the powers that be makes me feel more with the club and care more as a result. I think the vibe on here is good and although I disagree with some posts as some must disagree with mine I've never got angry or had to tread on egg shells for fear of other posters. Great job guys.