watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Has Ruiz actually gone?

Started by DevonFFC, February 03, 2015, 09:34:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DevonFFC

Has he left or will he be here till the end of the season. Also read somewhere about a mix up with contract dates and that he could in fact be with us until 2016

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheManOnTheBus

As far I can see there was nothing official since this on Saturday:

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2015/january/31/bryan-ruiz-statement

Subject to "clearance". 

To be honest, can't see why he's got the stomach for another relegation fight (which seems even more doomed than ours last year).

westcliff white

FIFA need to clear the loan as it was completed very close too the Spanish deadline on Friday night.
Every day is a Fulham day

Black, White and Fred

work permit was the issue I thought? If life's anything like football manager it will collapse.
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

Sammyffc

A reporter on twitter just put that Symons admitted Ruiz is still in london and there will be no issues if he has to stay until the end of the window

westcliff white

the end of the window has gone does he mean end of the season?

He doesn't require a work permit for Spain as far as I know, it is due to timing when the deal was done. it may have been after the cut off time on Friday night. Either way I would think it will end up being that he plays for Levante, right now he can play for no one which is a pain for us and them.
Every day is a Fulham day

Zu-Meister

Levante say they're not pessimistic, but realistic about Bryan Ruiz's chances of joining them.They also blame Fulham for the current situation, saying Fulham delayed letting Ruiz go, unaware the Spanish window shut on Friday.

Lighthouse

Another shambles. Really find it hard to believe how often Fulham manage to confuse the transfer window for a circus of mirrors. They don't appear to know if they are coming or going.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

dannyboi-ffc

Considering how 'special' Mr ruiz is supposed to be I find it a little strange how hard he is finding it to get a new club. That's 2 windows now and even if he managed to squeeze through a move to levante,  it's hardly a dream move.

I agree with Lighthouse that fulham are a shambles in most windows, under Mo our medicals were like a marathon but yet we still ended up with Diarra,  AJ, and Litmanen. Now with Khan it seems there's no leadership or experience in the market. I really do question if they know what they're doing sometimes, not because I'm upset no one was signed but because nothing ever seems black and white with us (excuse the pun). The communication with the fans and other clubs has always been a bit strange.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

HatterDon

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on February 03, 2015, 11:16:26 AM
Considering how 'special' Mr ruiz is supposed to be I find it a little strange how hard he is finding it to get a new club. That's 2 windows now and even if he managed to squeeze through a move to levante,  it's hardly a dream move.

I agree with Lighthouse that fulham are a shambles in most windows, under Mo our medicals were like a marathon but yet we still ended up with Diarra,  AJ, and Litmanen. Now with Khan it seems there's no leadership or experience in the market. I really do question if they know what they're doing sometimes, not because I'm upset no one was signed but because nothing ever seems black and white with us (excuse the pun). The communication with the fans and other clubs has always been a bit strange.

Yes, I'm also upset that our new owner hasn't managed a transfer as beneficial to us as when we got Jari Litmanen!
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel