watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Dannyboi, fa cup tipping league controversy

Started by fulhamben, February 03, 2015, 10:08:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

So FIFA today are looking at westhams game as they played an in eligible player. There are talks of them being turfed out. And as in I had Bournemouth to win and my opponent had the hammers with a correct score, then with the 3 point swing I fully expect to be reinstated into the next round. If not you will be hearing from my lawyers  :028:
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

fulhamben

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on February 03, 2015, 10:16:13 PM
See you in Court
it's ok, because I know my opponent will do the honourable thing, and drop out

Artful Dodger

I feel an update to Dannyboi's rule book coming on.......
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

fulhamben

Quote from: Artful Dodger on February 03, 2015, 10:18:28 PM
I feel an update to Dannyboi's rule book coming on.......
lol, yes in between feeds and nappy changes, he can amend it

brightster

dannyboi-ffc

Thanks a lot West Ham!!!!!!

Here I am doing a voluntary tournament for the benefit of my lovely fof friends and you go and put a sharp pain right in my ar#e.  

I haven't got a clue what I'll do with this one, by the time it gets decided I'm not sure there will be time to change it around and get predictions in time. And I can't reinstate one person because they are so on the ball that the ball has gone flat, and ignore the dope who has forgotten they were ever entered in the first place.

Did you check the small print of the rulebook Ben?  (He asks as he rushes to edit it before Ben checks them).

Maybe let this one go just like bettinelli did tonight!

It was Bristol City by the way which takes some credit away from your mission to disrupt the process but at least Bournemouth begins with a B
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Logicalman

I think you will find, as it is with draws and extra time, notwithstanding any subsequent ruling or action, whatever the result of the actual game was will stand.  If not, then it opens too many issues.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

fulhamben

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on February 03, 2015, 11:46:40 PM

Here I am doing a voluntary tournament for the benefit of my lovely fof friends and you go and put a sharp pain right in my ar#e.   

I haven't got a clue what I'll do with this one, by the time it gets decided I'm not sure there will be time to change it around and get predictions in time. And I can't reinstate one person because they are so on the ball that the ball has gone flat, and ignore the dope who has forgotten they were ever entered in the first place.

Did you check the small print of the rulebook Ben?  (He asks as he rushes to edit it before Ben checks them).

It was Bristol City by the way which takes some credit away from your mission to disrupt the process but at least Bournemouth begins with a B
ok, but I want a good draw in next seasons cup ;)

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Logicalman on February 03, 2015, 11:47:55 PM
I think you will find, as it is with draws and extra time, notwithstanding any subsequent ruling or action, whatever the result of the actual game was will stand.  If not, then it opens too many issues.

........or what he said. Logical  bringing the bagful of logic to the party Ben.

The master has spoken and let that be that

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

fulhamben

Quote from: brightster on February 03, 2015, 11:45:12 PM
When did West Ham play Bournmouth!
straight after the Bristol City game. Thinking about it now I probably had westhams anyway

fulhamben

So after actually looking, I had westhams to win 3 0 anyway.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: fulhamben on February 03, 2015, 11:54:05 PM

Didn't your tie get decided by villa beating Bournemouth correct score?

Maybe you had Bournemouth which was a more realistic prediction then West Ham losing as villa are crap.

Villa and west ham play in claret and blue,  is Ben getting confused?

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

fulhamben

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on February 03, 2015, 11:57:09 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on February 03, 2015, 11:54:05 PM

Didn't your tie get decided by villa beating Bournemouth correct score?

Maybe you had Bournemouth which was a more realistic prediction then West Ham losing as villa are crap.

Villa and west ham play in claret and blue,  is Ben getting confused?
think it was more desperate than confused

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on February 03, 2015, 11:46:40 PM

Did you check the small print of the rulebook Ben?  (He asks as he rushes to edit it before Ben checks them).

I thought the ball was upside down.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

fulhamben

Someone must of had city though, was mince still in. He would have picked them because of smith

dannyboi-ffc

Doesn't really matter though when you think about it. Bristol City may go through by default but at the end of the day you were asked to predict scores and west ham won 1-2. Nothing else really matters.

All that would change is the team the member represents in the next round. Instead of West Ham it would be Bristol City.  

Simples!

Try and get a baby sitter and join me for a drink saturday and ill explain it in simple terms so that you understand. I'll start with the difference between Bournemouth and Bristol

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]