watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

One positive - team spirit & Betts

Started by leonffc, February 03, 2015, 11:32:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leonffc

When poor Bettinelli made that howler just about the whole team went up to him to give him encouragement which was great to see. A lot of times you see things like this and players just walk back to their positions with their heads down but it was so noticeable that the lads do seem together.
And rightly so, Bettinelli has been superb this season

fulhamben

Quote from: leonffc on February 03, 2015, 11:32:57 PM
When poor Bettinelli made that howler just about the whole team went up to him to give him encouragement which was great to see. A lot of times you see things like this and players just walk back to their positions with their heads down but it was so noticeable that the lads do seem together.
what he done is no different from one of our strikers missing a sitter, and thankfully he does it a lot less than they do.he is gonna go all the way if he has a good management team that don't push him into a big clubs bench
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Lighthouse

Keeper makes mistake shock.

I think the spirit is good in the team. Keepers make mistakes and let's face it. We have had little to get too excited about this season and Betts has been a player we can all appreciate.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

dannyboi-ffc

Just one of those things. It's a shame it happened tonight but I don't think anyone in the ground was blaming him. Hopefully it helps him grow as a character.

Although kit got the timing of the subs wrong I think the team effort and spirit was wonderful. Can't really fault any of them tonight,  they did their best. We  just needed lvc on a lot earlier.

We have many stars in the making at our club
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on February 04, 2015, 12:00:30 AM
Just one of those things. It's a shame it happened tonight but I don't think anyone in the ground was blaming him. Hopefully it helps him grow as a character.

Although kit got the timing of the subs wrong I think the team effort and spirit was wonderful. Can't really fault any of them tonight,  they did their best. We  just needed lvc on a lot earlier.

All joking aside, I thought we made a decent account of ourselves tonight, unfortunate error at a critical time, but it can happen to anyone, I think Betts has been magnificent this season. What a great prospect he is. As for the Penalty, where I was sitting it looked a soft one to me. But I didn't have a great view. We did concede quite a few corners, and our throw ins have to improve. It would have been a bonus to have got through to the next round, and with less than half hour to go, we were on track. But to be honest, I am not at all find of the Diamond, and prefer wingers, or at least more with, our young full backs get exposed too easily. It will be another challenge on Saturday against Birmingham City, and maybe a change of formation, as the current one does not seem to be working consistently enough. 
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on February 04, 2015, 12:26:42 AM
Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on February 04, 2015, 12:00:30 AM

All joking aside, I thought we made a decent account of ourselves tonight, unfortunate error at a critical time, but it can happen to anyone, I think Betts has been magnificent this season. What a great prospect he is. As for the Penalty, where I was sitting it looked a soft one to me. But I didn't have a great view. We did concede quite a few corners, and our throw ins have to improve. It would have been a bonus to have got through to the next round, and with less than half hour to go, we were on track. But to be honest, I am not at all find of the Diamond, and prefer wingers, or at least more with, our young full backs get exposed too easily. It will be another challenge on Saturday against Birmingham City, and maybe a change of formation, as the current one does not seem to be working consistently enough. 

I don't think Grimmer is good enough to play the diamond. He isn't capable to carry the burden going forward.  He's ok defensively but we don't get enough crosses in. It always goes backwards or side wards from wide positions.  So i agree good account of ourselves but I'd prefer to see width.

As for the penalty I am in the minority that thought it was a penalty. It looked like a tackle from behind and he missed the ball. But I could be wrong and I have no interest in watching it again
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: leonffc on February 03, 2015, 11:32:57 PM

And so say all of us.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.