watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bournemouth game moved

Started by Delboy, February 06, 2015, 08:48:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delboy

With the Bournemouth game moved to the Friday night for TV purposes that gives us one less day to recover after the very tough game against Watford away on the Tuesday night. We could really do without these kind of breaks.  :026:

ScalleysDad

Jeeeeeeeeeezzzus!
5 Live is doing a supporters factored out of sport programme at the moment so this is just typical. We must be close to more week night games than Saturdays at 3pm for the season run in. I really fancied Watford and Charlton away but I will have to reconsider both as this is yet another overnighter in a very busy period. Have to say Boro is surely another one to move as they could be nailing promotion. Membership only beckons next season.

madffc

Saturday home games left are birmingham, ipswich, derby and then i think a 2 month gap to boro which is last home game of the season.. i like evening games as much as the next person but they often involve rushing after work or not being able to make it, i guess this is modern football for you. Maybe next season will be different.

Egham White

Sorry for others but this helps me as I can only do midweek games, and 1 a week at that, so at least the club get my money rather than Watford !
Everybody hurts sometime

David Allen Crankshaw

I was very disappointed that the Bournemouth game has been moved to Friday. I was planning to watch our U21 team who are playing at Manchester City's new academy ground that night which is a forty minute walk from my home. It will have to be another Friday night at The Cottage.

westcliff white

agree annoying was going to go but now cant, but the club know the way it stands, they have no say in which games are moved.
Every day is a Fulham day

Berserker

I'm doing Bournmouth at home now instead of the previously planned Watford away. Shame really but can't have time off for both
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Dodger53

Hurray - they have moved one that now means I can go, up to now I have had to miss the moved games.

From the other posts I guess its always a case of good for some and wrong for others, I think the worst case is if other plans around the game are ruined.

HatterDon

For those of us who aren't the 10,000 who go to see every Fulham non-Saturday 3 p.m. home match, this is a blessing. We'll be able to see our team play.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

westcliff white

Quote from: Dodger53 on February 06, 2015, 02:11:02 PM
Hurray - they have moved one that now means I can go, up to now I have had to miss the moved games.

From the other posts I guess its always a case of good for some and wrong for others, I think the worst case is if other plans around the game are ruined.
As it has been for me, was sorting with a group of 8 of us to go, now flight and hotel  money wasted
Every day is a Fulham day

ScalleysDad

Quote from: westcliff white on February 06, 2015, 04:03:09 PM
Quote from: Dodger53 on February 06, 2015, 02:11:02 PM

As it has been for me, was sorting with a group of 8 of us to go, now flight and hotel  money wasted

I totally get what others have said about getting a chance to see a game if they cannot normally do a Saturday but my angst continues mainly over the amount of notice given. Booking trains up to ten weeks in advance gets a good price and you can book an overnighter for a reasonably good price as well. Thus train and bed for the cost of what it will be for either/or now the game has moved with what 4 weeks notice. Anyway its just a bit of cripe as April is rubbish for getting to games and on a slight tangent we are rubbish on the tele so the hill is getting even steeper.

leonffc

Another game struck off my ST.
Although I feel for people that have already made travel arrangements.