more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Thanks for today friends of fulham

Started by dannyboi-ffc, February 07, 2015, 05:46:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ScalleysDad

I concur and best wishes Tony.
For the next one Danny get some badges made. It was unsettling to be 'outed' so often in such a short space of time and I still didn't find out who the weird bloke in the corner was. Like Burt I had a dry January so a beer was most welcome and post rant I am having one now in case we get any players in.

Barrett487

Quote from: ScalleysDad on February 08, 2015, 12:15:02 AM
I concur and best wishes Tony.
For the next one Danny get some badges made. It was unsettling to be 'outed' so often in such a short space of time and I still didn't find out who the weird bloke in the corner was. Like Burt I had a dry January so a beer was most welcome and post rant I am having one now in case we get any players in.

I think you'll find that was me in the corner (losing my religion)

Admin

Good to meet those that I did, sorry it wasn't for long, but hopefully longer next time.

ScalleysDad

Very clever and way past bed time.
There was a mirror or shiny window behind you thus the weird bloke in the corner was Danny boi himself. I could not stop myself doing that typing thing whilst talking later on. It was a weird Tommy Cooper on speed moment.

RaySmith

Glad it all went well - well done to Danny for organising it.

I didn't go to the game - and don't go to many home games for financial, including fares, reasons -but If I'd gone I would have liked to have popped in to  help bless the baby's head, and meet other FOFers.

Berserker

I still have the problem that I know people by their FOF name but not real name, prob too noisy and I'm quite deaf,  but that's ok at least I can put a real face to people posting and not imagine them as their avatar. Also apologies to Barrett for talking through the footcall etc. but I do have a habit of going on as others will confirm.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Berserker on February 08, 2015, 08:02:42 AM
I still have the problem that I know people by their FOF name but not real name, prob too noisy and I'm quite deaf,  but that's ok at least I can put a real face to people posting and not imagine them as their avatar. Also apologies to Barrett for talking through the footcall etc. but I do have a habit of going on as others will confirm.

I'm the same,  it's very hard to remember names when you've associated someone with a username for so long. Very handy to be able to picture the real face now when I type. I have to say I didn't picture anyone right in my head which makes me question what the hell they thought I would look like.

Do you always sit with Scalleys Dad?  He's hilarious.  If you're reading this Scalley Dad, I'm glad I picked a convenient location for him to bother coming
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Berserker

No I don't actually sit by Scalleysdad. He sits in another row near by. We have swopped seats ehen he has wanted to bring his familly along as I have two seats together. Yes I agree he is entertaining.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Berserker on February 08, 2015, 09:49:00 AM
No I don't actually sit by Scalleysdad. He sits in another row near by. We have swopped seats ehen he has wanted to bring his familly along as I have two seats together. Yes I agree he is entertaining.

Probably a lucky escape.not sitting with him during the match lol.

It just goes to show how great football is for bringing different age groups and types of people together. I probably had little in common with some yesterday but because of Fulham and football it was a lovely day. I didn't feel awkward talking to anyone. All of you were great people

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on February 08, 2015, 09:57:53 AM

It just goes to show how great football is for bringing different age groups and types of people together. I probably had little in common with some yesterday but because of Fulham and football it was a lovely day. I didn't feel awkward talking to anyone. All of you were great people

Ah Stop it you will  have me crying shortly.. :012:  :012:  :012:

hovewhite

Kent Cassandra

Thanks Daniel for inspiring this meeting, it something probably all of us has thought about from time to time... it just needed someone special to come along and make it happen.
Normally I am a happy introvert and not always comfortable in crowds but there was a smell of Friendly Fulham as soon as you came in the door, a positive bunch of like minded people.
Should it happen again....... Absolutely!!!!
Cornish Cassandra 1996, Don Quixote 2002, Kent Cassandra 2009.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on February 08, 2015, 10:37:39 AM
Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on February 08, 2015, 09:57:53 AM

Ah Stop it you will  have me crying shortly.. :012:  :012:  :012:

Lol, does Mince need a hug? Next time you need to come too!

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Kent Cassandra on February 08, 2015, 11:32:23 AM
Thanks Daniel for inspiring this meeting, it something probably all of us has thought about from time to time... it just needed someone special to come along and make it happen.
Normally I am a happy introvert and not always comfortable in crowds but there was a smell of Friendly Fulham as soon as you came in the door, a positive bunch of like minded people.
Should it happen again....... Absolutely!!!!

Thank you,  I'm glad you felt that way. It was a great atmosphere and it went to plan perfectly. 

It will definitely be happening again as far as I'm concerned.  I don't know when but certainly at some point this year. Maybe when the weather's a bit nicer.

Hopefully next time the same bunch come as well as a few more faces.

It was really nice to meet you

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

domprague

You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.

Artful Dodger

Thanks for organising Danny and great to meet you and other FoFers!
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

leonffc

It was certainly good to meet a few more faces from the board. Well done Daniel, top lad. Your mum and sister were really nice too (meant sincerely, no banter intended).

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: leonffc on February 09, 2015, 07:19:03 AM
It was certainly good to meet a few more faces from the board. Well done Daniel, top lad. Your mum and sister were really nice too (meant sincerely, no banter intended).

Lol you what Leon? Only joking I know how you meant it.

See ya in two weeks mate!

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]