watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Just a thought....

Started by mullers, February 08, 2015, 07:33:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mullers

Watching Spurs and Arsenal yesterday it struck me that Spurs have 'suddenly' moved ahead. It's taken their manager over eight months to reach this point, and two transfer windows - which can viewed as fair going. Kit hasn't had these benefits and although he knew the players I'm not sure what he knew about the Championship.

Is anyone certain about his abilities/limitations? Wouldn't it be awful to turn our backs on one of our own [you know what I mean] only to see him lead another team out at Wembley in a few years? I'm still haunted by the Fulham connections in the QPR team that beat WBA in the League Cup Final in the 60's, so even if it takes a while shouldn't we be more convinced that change is necessary?

fulhamben

Quote from: mullers on February 08, 2015, 07:33:17 PM
Watching Spurs and Arsenal yesterday it struck me that Spurs have 'suddenly' moved ahead. It's taken their manager over eight months to reach this point, and two transfer windows - which can viewed as fair going. Kit hasn't had these benefits and although he knew the players I'm not sure what he knew about the Championship.

Is anyone certain about his abilities/limitations? Wouldn't it be awful to turn our backs on one of our own [you know what I mean] only to see him lead another team out at Wembley in a few years? I'm still haunted by the Fulham connections in the QPR team that beat WBA in the League Cup Final in the 60's, so even if it takes a while shouldn't we be more convinced that change is necessary?

it was a weakend gooner side though. no whiltshire oxlaid or sanchez who would get in any side in the world at the moment.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.