watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

We are definately NOT going to be relegated

Started by Robbie, February 11, 2015, 10:03:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robbie

I just got 16-1 on Betfair for us to go down - AND I NEVER WIN !!

So, relax, we will be fine   :005:

fulhamben

i dont think we will, but then i dont think kit will be in charge much longer either
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

TheManOnTheBus

Do you think he will be sacked before season end though? Surely not.  Its not that bad yet....

westcliff white

47 pts is the average over the last 10 years required to stay up
Every day is a Fulham day

fulhamben

Quote from: TheManOnTheBus on February 11, 2015, 10:08:47 AM
Do you think he will be sacked before season end though? Surely not.  Its not that bad yet....
yes i do. khan doesnt mess about when it comes to managers. i can see it being riggs first job when he finally joins, to fire and hire a new manager

fulhamben

Quote from: westcliff white on February 11, 2015, 10:12:11 AM
i just cant see where four wins will come from. we play terrible football, and are normally holding on for dear life in the games we do win

nose

i think the stuff about bruce, and nobody from the club issuing a statement saying it is rubbish, must have sent a shock wave through the club. The board need to be sacked.

fulhamben

Quote from: nose on February 11, 2015, 10:19:25 AM
i think the stuff about bruce, and nobody from the club issuing a statement saying it is rubbish, must have sent a shock wave through the club. The board need to be sacked.
well sarah did comment on it, and i hope to god that the club are looking for a better manager. i dont want to go down again

Jims Dentist

Looking at our fixtures left, it is going to be a struggle, to say the least.
Quality loan signings needed, and should include a viable back up to Betts.

SP

Quote from: fulhamben on February 11, 2015, 10:16:19 AM
Quote from: westcliff white on February 11, 2015, 10:12:11 AM
i just cant see where four wins will come from. we play terrible football, and are normally holding on for dear life in the games we do win

I disagree, I think we'll be comfortable mid-table.  Whilst unconvincing, we've won 3 & drawn 1 of our last 5 home games.

GrahamG

We are in real trouble but if we can beat Millwall, Wigan, Rotherham and Blackpool, we'll be all right. The Millwall game will be massive. You realise how bad we are when you see Sunderland outclass us and they then get beaten comfortably by QPR!

Admin

The Bruce interest was genuine by all accounts, but just not very timely by the press, they got the story about 4-5 months to late. So I'm told, he was the 'unnamed, contracted' manager that the panel was looking at before Kit, but Hull wasn't prepared to let him go. Could explain the long delay when appointing Kit.