Previous topic - Next topic

FulhamStu

I met him once in the USA when I attended a freindly after the Tigana
promotion season.  He told me I was an idiot for travelling to the game
and ever since I have thought he was a little up his own arse.  The photo
of me in Red is with Peter Mellor at that game in Tampa. :031:

Now I know he comes across all nicey nice but I wonder what he is really
like.   He come accross as a bit weak in interviews.  I know he is liked by
the younger players, but we were told they also enjoyed working with the madman.

What I do know is that Kit has not changed basic issues we have had for many
games now - Can't play 2 decent halves of football in one game, can't get shots
on goal and certainly not on target, play with no width, don't protect the back 4,
I could go on.  These issues he shows no sign of addressing, is he a bit thick ?

MJG

Met him a couple of times when I worked in Thames Ditton. Came across as thoroughly nice bloke, knew his football,  loved his time at Fulham.

FulhamStu

Quote from: MJG on February 11, 2015, 10:30:17 AM
Met him a couple of times when I worked in Thames Ditton. Came across as thoroughly nice bloke, knew his football,  loved his time at Fulham.
I would have thought he did know him football Mike.  Blimey, he is an exe International, gone through all the managemenet training, played un Tigana... I just can't work out why he does things the way he does... ????     RULE 1 in football is be difficult to beat and defend well.  Our midfield is terrible at protecting the back 4, who are not great and need help.   I just can't work it out, hence why I am asking teh question about Kit.   Yes, he did piss me off in Tampa, however that was a one off a long time ago.

Berserker

We met him on our Motspur park FOF visit. He was asked to do an impromtu talk about the academy, which he did very well. Also came across as not a push over.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

MJG

Quote from: FulhamStu on February 11, 2015, 10:36:14 AM
I would have thought he did know him football Mike.  Blimey, he is an exe International, gone through all the managemenet training, played un Tigana... I just can't work out why he does things the way he does... ????     RULE 1 in football is be difficult to beat and defend well.  Our midfield is terrible at protecting the back 4, who are not great and need help.   I just can't work it out, hence why I am asking teh question about Kit.   Yes, he did piss me off in Tampa, however that was a one off a long time ago.
What I meant by that was we were watching a European game at the time on TV and talking players.
Christ this board is getting ridiculous.

Berserker

Life is ridiculous alot of the time this board is just reflecting that
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

FulhamStu

Quote from: MJG on February 11, 2015, 11:26:27 AM
Quote from: FulhamStu on February 11, 2015, 10:36:14 AM
I would have thought he did know him football Mike.  Blimey, he is an exe International, gone through all the managemenet training, played un Tigana... I just can't work out why he does things the way he does... ????     RULE 1 in football is be difficult to beat and defend well.  Our midfield is terrible at protecting the back 4, who are not great and need help.   I just can't work it out, hence why I am asking teh question about Kit.   Yes, he did piss me off in Tampa, however that was a one off a long time ago.
What I meant by that was we were watching a European game at the time on TV and talking players.
Christ this board is getting ridiculous.
Don't get touchy Mike pretty much agree with you all the time.  I am only asking questions, and of course I accept your reply.  I just have an issue at the moment with some basic stuff and am trying to understand why Kit is doing what he is.... ok mate ?

JHaynes Paperboy

Was that in the same "chippie" as Woolly Mammoth?