https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ruiz to Brazil?

Started by NJFulham, February 17, 2015, 01:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BalDrick

Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

filham

That will leave an enormous gap at the front of our diamond that will be almost impossible to fill.

LVC ?, Kaca?, Parker?, Tunnicliffe?,Hyndman? Fofana?,Roberts?,McCormac are all possibilities but they have been tried already without success.

BalDrick

I'd completely forgotten about Hyndman. Not that I think he'd fill the hole left by Ruiz leaving
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: filham on February 17, 2015, 03:24:31 PM
That will leave an enormous gap at the front of our diamond that will be almost impossible to fill.

LVC ?, Kaca?, Parker?, Tunnicliffe?,Hyndman? Fofana?,Roberts?,McCormac are all possibilities but they have been tried already without success.

Hyndman can do it. Just two things: 1) He's injured (broken collarbone). 2) He's another young one. There's bound to be inconsistencies, and not always at the best time.

LVC can do it but, I believe we need him in a deeper role.

Kaka can do it but, he's our most experienced left sided player. Of course he brings little in the way of defense on the left. So maybe.

McCormack has to play in Hugo's role. Sorry Hugo.

Roberts, I believe, is less prepared than Hyndman atm.

Possibly Hyndman on the left with Kaka up top and Roberts coming on at 70' or so??

Unless I'm mistaken, Fofana is off before the end of the season. So, when Hyndman returns, I think Fofana goes to the bench, and we start playing w the 11 that we hope to end the season with.

Would definitely be a huge blow shipping Ruiz off.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Two Ton Ted

I must have imagined McCormack's hat trick against Forest when he played in that position.
Never ever bloody anything ever.

MJG

Quote from: Two Ton Ted on February 17, 2015, 03:44:21 PM

I must have imagined McCormack's hat trick against Forest when he played in that position.
You must have done because it was Kaca who played that role in the first half.

H4usuallysitting

Bugger the diamond - bring back Smith and hoof it up to him........it's working for United