watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

How bad is bbc covery

Started by Jonaldiniho 88, February 18, 2015, 12:21:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonaldiniho 88

Dixon was hands down the best pundit and we have lost him to itv. We now have savage, keone and Barton! Wow. I like Townsend and Dixon speaks nothing but truth. Think we need help in restoring credibility again.

Chutney

Still a much better watch than sky.
C O Y W

aaronmcguigan

westcliff white

Townsend is terrible, Keown is terrible, Savage is terrible, Shearer is terrible as well.

Dixon was passable, Gary Neville isnt to bad on sky but Carragher blimey his voice just grates on me.
Every day is a Fulham day

nose

i do not like most of the coverage or pundits. The nonsense they talk is incredible. i would like to see more of the game and less of the chat. The pundits are on because they look nice and were ex players, that does not make them good analysts.

The ones that seem to speak the most sensibly are keown (odd for a player I loathed) and dixon. Iused to like townsend but he has gone off recently IMO. I also quite like shearer.

hansen was dreadful as is lawerenson because they do not say anything worth hearing, after these people speak we should know a bit more about the game, as it transpires i always feel i know that much less.

the beauty of football is it is a simple game, you wouldn't know it from the pundits, all ex footballers of no fixed intellect.

The Equalizer

Quote from: nose on February 18, 2015, 01:46:28 PM
the beauty of football is it is a simple game, you wouldn't know it from the pundits, all ex footballers of no fixed intellect.

In the case of Shearer, Owen and Townsend, it's a simple game being commented on by simple people!
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

nose

Quote from: The Equalizer on February 18, 2015, 01:55:17 PM
Quote from: nose on February 18, 2015, 01:46:28 PM

In the case of Shearer, Owen and Townsend, it's a simple game being commented on by simple people!

i do not have a problem with that, it is when the simple folk try to be too clever

kevin

not as bad as your spelling
COVERY ???

Jamie88

Nearly everyone seems to hate almost every pundit on TV these days. Am I really the only one who doesn't care at all? If I want to watch a match I'll watch the match, I generally don't care about all the talking that surrounds the match.