News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

If we can persuade Kit to bring on Ruiz, who can we persuade him to get on loan?

Started by BedsFFC, February 22, 2015, 10:51:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BedsFFC

I was going to mention Kieren Richardson but just see he played yesterday and came off injured after 40 mins. Sounds familiar.

Surely there must be a good player who needs game time that can make a difference to us. We must be able to spend some decent money in wages?

I do hope we are scouring everywhere to find someone to stop the rot.

NorfolkJim

Most of us could see we lacked anything creative / distributor in the midfield and called for Ruiz  - He was a game changer but too late.
Until he came on I could see us getting beat.

b+w geezer

Quote from: NorfolkJim on February 22, 2015, 11:53:58 AM
Most of us could see we lacked anything creative / distributor in the midfield and called for Ruiz 
Considering the amount of stick he gets, it was notable how much singing there was for him to come on. I joined in despite not being his greatest fan, but these things are relative. Their no.8 helped to jog the thought that I've just quoted from you. We had nobody remotely along those lines till Bryan came on.

Quote from: NorfolkJim on February 22, 2015, 11:53:58 AM
He was a game changer but too late.
We certainly improved. And he did a couple of particularly good things. But mostly the change seemed less about him specifically than about a difference in balance and attitude.  McCormack and Rodallega both started to perk up for example.

@jolslover

Diego Fabbrini when his loan with millwall ends in April, the boy was brilliant yesterday (Their number 8)
Also Guedioura Is looking to be loaned out by Palace and he did well at Watford earlier this season
I also heard Arsenal are trying to loan out Gnabry, He would be a good signing
Since Ramseys manged QPR Hoilett has not made bench, He would add width to our attack
Macheda and Fabio havent made bench for Cardiff this month and have fallen out of favour with Slade, I reckon both of them would be decent loan signings
STH H3

Mince n Tatties

@jolslover

Proven goalscorer in this division, was Birminghams top scorer last season even though he only joined in February, 10 goals in 10 starts.
STH H3

filham

The problem is that most of our players wouldn't look that bad in a top team so to improve our team we need a couple of outstanding players. The quality of players we need is not going to be available for loan, they are going to be playing regularly for a team that is in a better position than us.

westcliff white

Macheda or Wood sup front if we need someone, personally I think we need to change Rodders for a while but would prefer Ross to play there but Kit seems against that (as did FM).

We could do with some experience coming in, I hear we failed in a loan bid for someone with experience so hopefully we are still looking around.
Every day is a Fulham day

Twig

Quote from: westcliff white on February 23, 2015, 11:08:52 AM
Macheda or Wood sup front if we need someone, personally I think we need to change Rodders for a while but would prefer Ross to play there but Kit seems against that (as did FM).

We could do with some experience coming in, I hear we failed in a loan bid for someone with experience so hopefully we are still looking around.

Of course we could always reunite Ross with his old playing partner (and all we need to do is cancel a loan) but I guess that is ridiculously fanciful!

snarks

Quote from: Twig on February 23, 2015, 03:00:19 PM
Quote from: westcliff white on February 23, 2015, 11:08:52 AM

Of course we could always reunite Ross with his old playing partner (and all we need to do is cancel a loan) but I guess that is ridiculously fanciful!

It is when we have no width. I'm not saying smith is just a target man, but he doesn't need a box packed with Defenders which he will get. He is also not the type of player to race on to a through ball.

Beamer

Smith has to come back in early March for reasons I haven't yet fathomed, interesting to see if he gets a look in.

westcliff white

Quote from: Beamer on February 23, 2015, 03:51:13 PM
Smith has to come back in early March for reasons I haven't yet fathomed, interesting to see if he gets a look in.
Max loan us 93 days if it is done outside of a transfer window as it is classed as an emergency loan.
Every day is a Fulham day