watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

You know the sad thing?

Started by BedsFFC, February 25, 2015, 11:31:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BedsFFC

I was thinking who is our Mr Fulham. Most clubs have one (Not Fulham, but you know what I mean) John Terry - Mr Chelsea...sorry, 1st one that came to mind.

I came up with two modern day Mr Fulham's.

Ray Lewington and Kit Symonds.

I used to love Cookie but owing to his management skills, really went off him. Sad to say that history is beginning to repeat itself.

The Equalizer

Quote from: BedsFFC on February 25, 2015, 11:31:42 AM
I was thinking who is our Mr Fulham. Most clubs have one (Not Fulham, but you know what I mean) John Terry - Mr Chelsea...sorry, 1st one that came to mind.

I came up with two modern day Mr Fulham's.

Ray Lewington and Kit Symonds.

I used to love Cookie but owing to his management skills, really went off him. Sad to say that history is beginning to repeat itself.

Simon Morgan is The Mr Fulham.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

TheDon

jarv

For me, the names that spring to mind are Danny Murphy, kept giving his all even when apparently his legs were gone. The other would be Boa Morte. He loved his time at Fulham and even did us a favour when he left. He was crocked and West Ham stumped up 5 mill I believe.

hovewhite

nose

me
i am mr fulham
i spend far too much of my waking time agonising about the fortunes of the club!

CorkCity

"don't dwell on reality ,it will only keep you from greatness"