watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

It's obvious what is going to happen against Derby

Started by St Eve, February 25, 2015, 12:51:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

St Eve

They have put 5 passed us twice this season and I remember watching them in the Watney cup in 1970 and yes, you guessed it, we lost 5-3. So I am going for us to win 2-0. looking forward to the game and a wonderful weekend.

Admin

It's not usual for 2 teams to meet 3 times in one season and for 1 of those teams to win all 3 games. It never happened when we used to meet United 3 times in the Premiership, we'd at least lose 2 and draw one, if not turn them over at home.

So far, we've lost 5-1 and 5-2 to Derby at there's and in the Cup, if we get smashed by anything more than 3 goals this time around, then something is seriously wrong with the management team, and I fear it could be Kits last game.   

colcliff

no we wont lose as you often read on here we will do something Fulhamish
we will beat Derby 6-0 then Watford 5-0  Bournemouth 5-0   but loose 8-0 to Blackpool
don't really believe that but it would be just like us

SuffolkWhite

I particularly dislike Derby since the 80's and it pains me to turn up Saturday and watch us get thumped......but I can't see anything other than a good hammering from them.

I used to be glass half full fan even after last season's debacle, but I am resigning myself gradually to the bad sense of humor that used to be evident on the terraces in the old days, bring on the conga!!!!!

Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

bog

I saw that Watney Cup Game. I think we lead 3-0. I recall Clough coming on the pitch before extra time and when the crowd gave him a big boo he stopped and gave an exaggerated bow to the customers in the Stevenage Road Stand. (as it was then)

092.gif

Burt

Putting aside the events of the Baseball Ground in *that* match, Derby are the team to beat, the Chelsea of the Championship.

They should have gone up last season, and will not miss out this time around.

Strong team and a good manager.

They will be hard to beat... And indeed I don't think we will. I have no expectations of us getting anything from this one. All I hope for is to see a bit of fight and spirit, and not for us to roll over and get trampled all over.

filham

Quote from: colcliff on February 25, 2015, 02:33:43 PM
no we wont lose as you often read on here we will do something Fulhamish
we will beat Derby 6-0 then Watford 5-0  Bournemouth 5-0   but loose 8-0 to Blackpool
don't really believe that but it would be just like us

But we aren't the old us any more and being Fulhamish is long gone.
Can't remember the last time we sprung a surprise. We have yet to win against a top team this season.

WestCountryWhite

If it's below double figures I'll be happy. I have booked myself in for an all day session in the pub Sunday as my rehabilitation

Holders

It's time to start setting out to draw ugly for the next three games.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Luka

Quote from: Admin on February 25, 2015, 12:55:52 PM
It's not usual for 2 teams to meet 3 times in one season and for 1 of those teams to win all 3 games. It never happened when we used to meet United 3 times in the Premiership, we'd at least lose 2 and draw one, if not turn them over at home.

So far, we've lost 5-1 and 5-2 to Derby at there's and in the Cup, if we get smashed by anything more than 3 goals this time around, then something is seriously wrong with the management team, and I fear it could be Kits last game.   

I don't fear it will be kit Symons last game .....I hope it will be!!

brightster

alfie

I am going with my usual optimistic view in that we will win. I always do and i always will.

Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

NJFulham

Mince n Tatties

hovewhite

My head says a beating.my heart says a win so go and do it you whites!!!!!!!!

St Eve

Well I hope you all listened to me and I bet it at 18/1

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: St Eve on February 28, 2015, 06:45:28 PM
Well I hope you all listened to me and I bet it at 18/1

I hope you did after predicting it...

St Eve