watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Can we keep Bent quiet?

Started by Toby Ward-Smith, February 26, 2015, 03:16:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toby Ward-Smith

Darren Bent is firing the goals in the Championship including that one against us for Brighton, but we managed to shut him up then. Can we do it again or will he have the last laugh? It is probably destiny that he is going to score against us again isn't it and then celebrate directly provoking us fans isn't it?

ToodlesMcToot

"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

VicHalomsLovechild

Dodger53

'Darren, Darren whats the score' could be fun and start early on Saturday.
I can hardy wait I am so excited - NOT

Admin

Fortunately for Bent, Derby's style suites him to the ground, as they play a high line in attack, from both the flanks and midfield. I doubt Bent will put in much of a work rate, but he will get the ball to his feet, and will score goals.

The only way to stop Bent, is to isolate him, which means our midfield and full backs need to be on top of their game, which unfortunately they haven't been all season.

davew

Make sure that we have 3 people marking him at all times, perhaps Hugo, Fofana and Hutchison that will give them something to do, don't worry about the other Derby players, their 5 a side team could probably murder us at the moment!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

rusty shackleford

How many times are we gonna have to play against this p**** this year

alexbishop

Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

callumc513

Mince n Tatties

SouthIslandWhite

Hubris.  Pure hubris.  Tastes awful.
There is only one Fulham Football Club.

hovewhite

WestCountryWhite

First half give the entire Putney end a pie and the second half the hammy end that will ensure he remains at the wrong end of the pitch at all times!