watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Hugo / Smith

Started by NorfolkJim, February 27, 2015, 12:54:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NorfolkJim

IMO part of our current problems is this using Hugo as a target man - hoofing it up towards him when he just isn't suited to being that target man. Could Smith be that target man? Against Millwall - goal aside - Hugo wasn't able to gather the ball and keep it long enough for support to join him.

shnlwswlkr

Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

Roberty

We haven't had a target man since Booby Z walked up the road to W12

I caught a glimpse of him on TV last weekend and was thinking he was someone we never replaced
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

grandad

In his injury report Kit says Hugo will not feature due to an injury. How convenient. Neither Hugo or Kit loose face .
Smith will not be available until the Watford match. I want him & McCormack to join up again. We have nothing to lose as the other pairings have not worked.
Two wide players in Kavanagh & Williams to pepper in crosses & who knows.
Some say that all we will do with Smith is lump balls up to him. That is not how Bristol City have used him nor how he scores his goals.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Roberty

Quote from: grandad on February 27, 2015, 01:57:19 PM
In his injury report Kit says Hugo will not feature due to an injury. How convenient. Neither Hugo or Kit loose face .
Smith will not be available until the Watford match. I want him & McCormack to join up again. We have nothing to lose as the other pairings have not worked.
Some say that all we will do with Smith is lump balls up to him. That is not how Bristol City have used him nor how he scores his goals.

Is that the Williams who is on loan at MK Dons?
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

Lighthouse

So we now think that Kit is lying saying that Rodders is injured? I am sorry but some of the comments leave even me spitting out my Horlicks.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

snarks

If there is anything positive about having hugo injured, I would hope it means playing Ross up front, with Bryan just behind him, then 2 banks of 4.

However I expect Cauley to play with Ross and stick with a formation that has not got universal approval.

grandad

Quote from: Roberty on February 27, 2015, 01:59:04 PM
Quote from: grandad on February 27, 2015, 01:57:19 PM

Is that the Williams who is on loan at MK Dons?

Oops. Well the loan window is still open ,so we can go to Wales & sign anyone named Williams. As long as they can cross a ball.
Where there's a will there's a wife