watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

TOOFIF - NOW ONLINE TOO..!

Started by LBNo11, July 14, 2010, 04:45:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBNo11

Exciting news from "There's Only One F In Fulham" (TOOFIF)...!

NEW TOOFIF WEBSITE
At long last the award-winning Fulham fanzine has its own website – check out www.toofif.co.uk for the web-based extension to the enduring magazine.

Never seen TOOFIF? Well check out the website to see what the fuss is all about – it's an independent view of Fulham FC by the fans and for the fans courtesy of a mag that first hit the streets back in 1988. With Fulham reaching its first European Cup Final last season, the football club's stock has never been higher but, being Fulham, there's always plenty to discuss and debate anyway. For further details, please see the TOOFIF Factsheet at www.toofif.co.uk !

Ever thought about subscribing? It's never been easier to take out a five-issue subscription to the magazine – and as payment can now be made via PayPal, even those of you who live hundreds or even thousands of miles from Craven Cottage can be a part of the TOOFIF experience. Full subscription details can be found at www.toofif.co.uk under – guess what? – 'Subscriptions'. Or get in touch with TOOFIF by email via [email protected] to be added to the list of subscribers and to establish full contact details.

Ever thought about advertising in TOOFIF? Er, probably not! But, hey, why not consider doing so and get your particular message across to the Fulham faithful? You'll find our advertising rates are very attractive (we like 'em, anyway!). Simply email TOOFIF at [email protected] for further information.
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Chopper

Great stuff - good to see them reclaim the web.
Sold my soul to the Green Pole

LBNo11

...and now we (FoF) are listed in the recommended Fulham sites section.

The site is well worth looking at, especially for those Fulham fans who live abroad and want to get a feel of the fans opinions and humour, rather than the sanitised corporate ones they get with the programme (sorry, match day magazine)...

Logicalman

Quote from: LBNo11 on July 15, 2010, 09:08:30 AM

.. ahh, for a moment there ElB I thought you were a paid promoter of the site!!  :011: :008:

LBNo11

Quote from: Logicalman on July 15, 2010, 10:04:17 AM
Quote from: LBNo11 on July 15, 2010, 09:08:30 AM

.. ahh, for a moment there ElB I thought you were a paid promoter of the site!!  :011: :008:

...I wish - I only promote TOOFIF because to me it is a superior product to the official publications, it is produced in David Lloyds own time with the dedication of the real fan that he is. If we do not support it we have no real voice and the articles would be lost or as mentioned sanitized. As I have said before the official matchday magazine is a bland newsletter with pictures and pages of adverts - TOOFIF is an educational READ...

DLTOOFIF

Thanks for those very kind words, LBNo11. The cheque is in the post...

os5889

The Gordon Davies entry on the "Fulham legends" tab is a top drawer history lesson! Worth a read for anyone!

LBNo11

...despite not having received the promised cheque, I would just like to 'bump' this thread and link in readiness for the new season...

:clap_hands:

http://www.toofif.co.uk/

RidgeRider

Thanks LB. You reminded me I needed to order my subscription. Can't wait to get the first installment.